Autumn 75

She abruptly went on Simon's instruction and after an hour of driving alone, yes alone. She didn't listen to Richard.

"Rachel, lumipat sila ng bahay sa San Pablo, Laguna." He said without saying hi or hello and Rachel can sense a bit of kindness towards Simon but she didn't forget what he did before.

"Puntahan natin sila, ngayon na please Simon." She said having those hopeful eyes.

"Tara na, your car or mine?" And Rachel's a bit shocked on what's Simon acting right now. He's a bit gentleman and kind?

"Ako na lang ulit ang magdrive, Simon. If you don't mind." She said while heading to the driver's seat.

"No problem, alam mo naman siguro ang papunta sa San Pablo." He spilled while heading to the gunshot and Rachel didn't even protest. She can sense that Simon is really willing to help her out and Simon doesn't have bad plans again.

On the other hand, Stephen's been enjoying his company with his Yaya Pearls.

"Yaya Pearls, hindi ko po alam." He said sadly.

"Baka naman kasi nagseselos ang Daddy mo sa Papa mo. Base kasi sa kwento mo, pinagbabawalan ka ng Daddy mo na lumapit sa Papa mo, tama?" Yaya Pearls made sure.

"Opo. At ayaw nya po na mag drive mag-isa si Mommy and ayaw nya rin po ako pumasok pa sa workshop ko, kung wala po si Mamita siguro hindi na po ako papasok sa workshop." He continually stated.

"Pero, hindi naman ganyan ang Daddy mo e. Alam mo naman kung gaano ka supportive yon sa'yo e." She defended Richard.

"He changed a lot, Yaya." He stated while packing his sandwich. His class will start 30 minutes from now.

"Naku, Stephen basta ang mahalaga mahal ka ng Daddy mo, okay?" She said while caressing his hair.

Stephen didn't say anything. He put his bag on his back. "Ya, let's go!" He exclaimed excitedly he didn't know if he's been excited for his next lessons or excited because he'll see his father again. Maybe, both?

And Yaya couldn't do anything but to follow.

They arrived on Stephen's worshop area and it surprised Yaya Pearls to see whom Stephen's talking about. His true father.

"Papa!" He abruptly let go his Yaya's hand to welcomed his father in his arms.

Yaya Pearl's couldn't say a word, she become stiffened on her position.

How could that possibly happened?

William's been hugging Stephen tightly and when he's about to pulled out, "Yaya Pearls?" He whispered but Stephen heard him.

"Kilala nyo po si Yaya Pearls?" He asked to his father before pulling out.

"Oo, anak. Wait for me here." He said while walking to Yaya Pearl's direction, her reaction is evidently shocked.

"Ya Pearls, kamusta na po?" He asked with a smile on his face.

And she blinked multiple times before coming back into her senses.