Autumn 21

Rachel keep tossing in her bed and she suddenly noticed that Richard isn't there.

"At bakit naman sya tatabi sayo? Eh pinaalis-alis mo kanina." She thought.

She's now staring in the ceiling and can't take it anymore, he makes her so worried.

She started walking out her room to check him on the guestroom. There's a lil hope encaging her mind but before she twitched the doorknob she suddenly heard a noise outside her house. There's someone banging the gate.

She abruptly went downstairs and there she saw Richard in the most messed up situation. He's gripping in the metal gate of Rachel's house. And for sure, once he loosen his gripped he had fallen.

Rachel can't move in her way to his direction, she's still in the state of shock.

"Rachel! Rachel!" He once again called out that's why Rachel come back into her senses and suddenly came to his direction.

"Ano ka ba naman Richard! Iinom-inom ka tapos hindi mo man lang kayang umuwi ng at least maayos?!" She scolded him as if he understands what is she saying.

She opened the gate and assist him to stand properly. She put his right hand to her shoulder and she grip tightly to his waist for him not to stumbled down.

"Hay nako Richard! Ang bigat-bigat mo! The hell!" She rants again and started walking.

They reached the room of Rachel upstairs but unfortunately when Rachel went out her room she closed it that's why she's now having a hard time to open the door, having Richard in her side, can't stand in his own.

"Tekaaa... Shi----nooo kaaa baaa?" Richard asked her pointing his finger in her chest, trying to scanned her slowly from head to her chest.

And Rachel abruptly put her another hand to his face.

"Bastos!" She scolded.

"Ikaaawww ngaaa tong bashtosshh. Saan mo akooo da---dalhin? Saaa kwaarto mooo?" He said as if she didn't truly recognized Rachel.

"Ang kapal talaga!" She thought. But before she speak again, Richard spoke.

"Sorryyy Miss, I'm ma---rried." And he raised his hand and there she saw their wedding ring.

This scenery made Rachel's body calm but too emotional. A sudden tears escaped her eyes.

And there, her irritation buried underneath her skin, not minding their arguments awhile ago.

She silently tried again to open the door and there it twitched open but then again, alas!

They both stumbled down on the floor. Rachel's at the bottom of Richard.

After coming back into senses, Rachel pushed Richard with all of her might. But then again, he's too heavy to be lifted away.

"Chard... Chard..." She calmly said while tapping his back.

Before she can actually react, she thought that they aren't the only persons inside her house now. She feels her neck is being kissed. And she can't stop Richard from doing so, til it reached her jaw, to her lips.

She can't resist it anymore that's why she moves her lips also and go with the creative movement of Richard's mouth. She can taste the liquor he take but she didn't care, she's more drown on what Richard's doing into her body now.

She's aware that Richard is searching for her Brassiere's hook but before he can actually removed it, Rachel saw Stephen standing outside their door, hands on his eyes pupungas-pungas)

Rachel abruptly pushed Richard out of her top and she didn't know where she found that unimaginable strength to pushed him that made Richard be seated without knowing that his child is in front of them, Richard is still sober.

"Tita Rachel? What happened to Daddy?" He asked innocently.

"Ahh.. Ahmm.." She can't composed her words to say for the first time.

"Really, Rachel sa pintuan pa talaga kayo mag aano?" She thought.

"You didn't see anything, clear? Go back to your room and sleep." She said with authority voice.

The child nod and went to his room again.
After seeing that the child is already in his room she assisted Richard again to stand up and to walk straight to the couch and drag him there.

"The fuck!" She cursed.

After dragging him in the couch, she walk back and forth thinking that the child saw the unnecessary things that the child must won't see.

"Anong iisipin ng batang yun? Na ano? I'm taking advantage sa Daddy nya? No, no. Dapat ba inexplain ko sa kanya na dapat hindi nya nakita yung bagay na yon? Pero wait, I will sound more about like a mother. The hell no. Hindi, hindi. I mean, hays I should have tell him na that thing is only necessary for the two person being married. Dapat talaga nag explain ako sa bata e. The hell you, ego! " She crumbling while having these thoughts.

Before her sanity can actually vanished she forced herself to sleep in her bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Honey. Coffee?" Mathilde put the coffee in her husband's table while reading his newspaper.

"Thank you, Hon." He took out his look in what he's reading and take a minute to glance to his wife and gave her a peck on the lips.

She smiled after that and started cooking again for their breakfast. Since, Rachel and Richard aren't yet going downstairs.

While taking out the cookies she baked, there she heard the giggles of her Apo, Stephen.

She smile upon hearing his Apo's sweet giggles.

"Nagpapagwapuhan na naman ang mag Lolo." She thought.

"Pappy, ako mas gwapings sa'yo." And the child wiggles his brows making her grandfather laugh in owe.

"Sabi na nga ba, nagpapagwapuhan na naman kayong mag Lolo. Kayo talaga, good morning Apo." She put the cookies in her Apo's front table and kissed his cheeks.

"Mamita! Good morning. Di ba Mamita, mas pogi po ako kay Pappy?" And again, he used his puppy eyes to melt her grandma's heart.

"Di ba Honey, I am more pogi to our Apo?" And he just did the fluffy eyes too.

"Sorry Honey, it's our Apo's time and generation now. Kaya I vote for my Apo's kagwapuhan for now but still gwapo ka pa rin para sakin Honey." Mathilde spilled, preventing herself to laugh out loud.

The mag Lolo's look at each other and there, they shared an out loud laugh that filled Rachel's house.

"Good mood ang Apo ko ah." Mathilde noticed.

Having the thought of his father and his Tita Rachel being a lil bit fine now, he's happy even though she just scolded him awhile ago when he saw them...

He just smiled and started eating again the cookies that his Mamita made just for him.