Autumn 28

"Just let it all out. Allow the wounds to bleed that pain you've been feeling for so long. In time, you will realize the purpose of it all." He stated, Rachel trusted Henry since they met and she barely don't know that there's something like that remained into her inner.

She just spilled everything inside of her now.

"Alam mo yun? I always pray sa Kanya to vanished all of my sufferings because I know, I just know na I don't deserve those." She stated, now with a sad tone.

"Wag mo kasing isipin lagi na pinagkaisahan ka ng mundo, think of the bright side. Oh di ba? Unti-unti naman ng naaayos ang lahat di ba?" He stated.

"Sana nga Atty. Sy, because I'm quite tired." She smiled bitterly.

"Enjoy the moment kasi rin kahit minsan, Atty. Guidotti. Kahit alam kong mahirap yan sa isang katulad mong tipo ng babae." He spilled out.

"Woah! Is it a compliment or what?" She asked grinning.

"Take it as what you would like." He answered. That's the thing Rachel likes about Henry, they might be arguing in trial courts but when they are spending time together and talking, Rachel can feels security and comfortability on Henry's side.

And they can actually talk for about an hours and she didn't get bored nor irritated.

Maybe, just because they both have something in common.

They understand each other through their word terms.

And surprisingly, Henry's the only person Rachel didn't get irritated with. They never fought or have a misunderstanding.

He's truly one of a kind, Rachel must say.

"Pero alam mo you are right. I should enjoy the moment pero parang ang hirap naman nun. Do you mean, no plans? Ganon?" She asked.

"Hindi man conventional sa ating mga lawyers but still we are human also, at oo. Walang masama kung wala kang plano lagi. Kasi minsan, yang plans na yan pa ang nakakapagdala sa atin ng lungkot. Well, when it's never been achieved." Henry seriusly spilled.

The only thing she could do is to nod on what Henry's saying because he's just right. Definitely right.

"Nga pala, as long as I want to talk with you, I need to go na din. Mother's Day ngayon, puntahan ko pa si Mommy." He excused himself.

'Really Rachel? Of all? Yun pa talaga ang nalimutan mo.' She asked herself almost being delirious.

"Oh, I see. Sige, sige. Pasabi sa Mommy mo, Happy Mother's Day. I know na she's been a great mom to you dahil look at you. You're such a good person!" She chuckled.

"No worries sasabihin ko. And well, sabihin mo rin kay Tita yan. Because you're one in a million. Don't ever forget about it." And there he stood and went to Rachel's seat.

"Let's go?" He escorted Rachel heading to the restaurant's door.

She smile and nod at him.

And when they finally reached the door.

"Thank you, Atty. Sy." This thank you means a lot to her.

1. Thank you for always being there for me.

2. Thank you for reminding me that this day is so extra special. The fact that I just forgot, yeah.

But Rachel's not too good on thank you messages.

"So much welcome Atty. Guidotti. So, I think see you next time around?" He said while opening Rachel's car's door. 

"See you!" And there she started her car and drove.