6: DUO Game Prep*

Aaron found out who Tyler Kenneth was the next day before the DUO match, Thursday. To Aaron, he didn't have to do any work finding him since his name was in everyone's head once or twice at some point. Tyler had came straight for his dorm and was pretty intimidating to Aaron since he knew where he was held up at. To Giles, it wasn't a surprise at all.

Tyler was a short fellow, about 5"8 compared to Aaron. He had large lenses for glasses, short black hair and a baby face. The three could tell he was young, by the age of 15, 16. Aaron was 6 years older than him which made a large age gap. But he couldn't argue since apparently Giles and Alex had paired up. And that's what, a 30 year difference? As Aaron sized up Tyler, he knew he was smart enough to locate his dorm number.
He spoke with a squeaky voice and had soft eyes behind true frames of his. While he was at Aaron's dorm, he spat some useful information about the next arena we are participating in. Aaron had learn that this arena is based on a city, a long forgotten one in fact. However, what made Tyler and the rest clueless is the new and improved sense of the arena. When Tyler had read upon the facts about the arena, 2.0 was bolded in red font.

"Maybe a artificial weather system?" Aaron guessed.

"That would pose an interesting factor in these matches we play. But is it posable?" Tyler asked as his intelligence spat out from his mouth.

"Uh. I wouldn't know." Giles said as he scratched his peppered hair.

Tyler stared into place and rambled on about the conditions of the Eastern District. Aaron and Giles looked at each other threatened with his intelligence while Alex applied her red nail polish carefully, seeming to ignore him. Aaron had digested from Tyler's intellectual rant that the Eastern America is usually cold, with moderate rainfall and winds. This reminded Aaron to dress appropriately for the conditions he were about to fight in with this kid. He had plenty of V-Bucks left over after the field trip Giles had at the Ramen shop. 230 V-Bucks precisely and was enough to purchase some snazzy outfits at the department store as well.
Somehow, with Giles experience and cunning edge skill over conversations had driven Tyler out the room. He said it wasn't an easy task as Aaron came back from the department store with bags in hand.

"What did you get?" Giles asked in interest.

Aaron proceeded to open the white plastic bags with an outfit. He held them up, even Alex peeked a stare and nodded in approval. Aaron closed his eyes and stood up straight.

"A brown leather jacket? I remember those ol' days." Giles puffed in nostalgia.

"That's not all!" Aaron exclaimed in happiness as he pulled out worn denim jeans, black armored gloves, a grey beanie, black scarf, brown combat boots, and a black Battle belt. This battle belt was new and improved with more pouches for ammo and other equipment.

"Nice choices." Alex mumbled under her breath as Aaron noticed. "Question is, how much?"

"200 V-Bucks! Quite a deal, right?"

Aaron's reply froze Alex and Giles. "200 for clothes?"

Aaron frowned and placed the clothes in the footlocker. "You got a grudge on fancy clothes?"

Giles shook his head. "No, but I'm not going to buy..."

Aaron snapped his hand up. "No! I don't want to hear it. If I die, my own clothes will be my coffin."

Giles threw his hands up in surrender. "Sorry."

Alex had changed the subject rather quickly so Aaron wouldn't cause a commotion in the dorm room. "It's late don'tcha think? It's best if we get some rest for tomorrow. The match will start as early as 7 in the morning."