48: The Story of the Deal, and a Traitor

"Daddy! Daddy!" A little boy cried as he ran across the untamed lawn of nature.

"What son?" The father pondered with a generous smile while he relaxed in a rocking chair facing the forest from his cabin.

The boy had a golden token in his hand. "Look what I found!"

The father graciously took the token from the boy's hand and rubbed the sheen metal with his thumb.

"Ahh." He said with paining nostalgia. "I remember when I got this."

The father's son sat on his dad's legs and asked. "How did you get it?"

He chuckled. "That's when everyone saw me as a hero." He said as he looked up around him. "But now they see me as an enemy after what I've done."

The boy was confused. "What did you do?"

The father looked at his son and then slipped out the mechanical Founder Pencil with a dark purple lead he'd always kept. He waved his pencil back and forth.

"This... is a uncontrollable piece of extraterrestrial technology." He warned. "If you ever cross these, don't bother touching it. No matter how tempting it might be, you don't want to end up like I did with such power."

"Daddy... what did you do?"

After Orobas was taken down using Louis's recently created missile launcher he created from a remote holographic controller and Bluetooth. He had effortlessly blown Leviathan's second hand beast to purple goo and smithereens. Leviathan was in complete horrific shock.

Her jaw began to shake uncontrollably. "My... my baby..."

All the Husks around the gang began to realize how powerful the human race was. As their killer intent began to falter, they knelt for those who were obviously powerful. With Louis's tubular remote rocket launcher mounted on his shoulder. He began to realize real quickly that he was the one who carried the boom-stick. He gave a toothy grin and puffed his chest.

"So this is humanity's power?" She doubted as he fell to her bony knees.

Aaron smiled and scratched his head softly to preserve the hair. "And we didn't need nukes? Aren't you something else we don't need to worry about?"

"It's Goliath." Louis answered. "She mentioned something about it."

Leviathan began to chuckle. "Yesss. Goliath." She trickled off her lips.

"Who is he?" Louis attacked with the rocket aimed towards her.

"A beast of incomprehensible size." She replied cooperatively.

Louis lowered his rocket confidently. "Does he know where we are?"

She shook her head. "No." She softly hissed.

"Good." Alex coughed. "It's about time we get out of here... wait."

"The rocket." Erin reminded.

As Brody began to feel resistance of his total body back at the rocket. Deniably nodding his head into giving in to Grim's devious plan, he had brought this upon himself when he had demanded the uncontainable power of the Founder Pencil. Grim noticed his disobedience to leave the gang on the planet to die and decided to do this himself. As the volunteers darted back into the cabin, Grim took over and marched Brody to the cockpit and fired the engines.

Zach noticed the engines firing up and gazed out the window to find Aaron and the gang fighting off the heaps of Husks Leviathan had called upon.

"Who is starting the engines?"