20: Recruiting*

Sukaja Bar was live with Aaron inside. He laughed along and toasted to those he didn't even know. The three went along with it with Louis gulping down a beer.

"Looks like the kiddo is having some fun too." Emma chuckled as she sipped elegantly on her wine.

Alex stood next to her while leaning on the glossy wood table and had a Bloody Mary in hand. While taking generous sips, she preferred to be sober, but didn't care if she ended up in the bathroom puking. This was time for celebration of their first squad win. Alex knew that every one of her teammates were exceptionally talented. The way they cleaned through the participants was like butter and it seemed too easy that it had frightened Alex.

They had the hardheaded, loud, bashful, dry humor hell of a guy. They have the adventurous geek who sticks his head in books. The sophisticated British chick who paints and gets her way around flirting. And you got Alex, the serious, methodical, and mindful strategist. This was the perfect squad and they hadn't had any problems since. Alex had known there was going to be some serious competition when the 50:50's had came, but she decided to take Aaron's mentality and enjoy every second there is.

It was late at night, probably around 10 or 11 PM when the gang had gotten back into their dorms. On the way there, they had ran into a flier Louis had caught by the billboard he stops by everyday.

"Guys... take a look at this." He had said.

"Woooow," Aaron murmured. "It's... surprising how you can read after all of...*burp*"

Aaron wobbled left and right and Alex helped him stay on this two feet.

Louis pointed at the bright neon green flyer and squinted. "It says, faction sign ups."

Aaron leaned onto Alex as if she was his cane. He waved off the flyer and leaned Alex towards the dorms. "That's probably old."

Alex shook her head and sighed heavily. "You're so batshit drunk."

Louis shook his head in strong disagreement. "Print date was June 8. That's yesterday."

"Why are they wanting us in factions already? 50:50 is 3 months away in,  October after break." Emma said.

"I don't know. I'll look into it for you guys."

Alex nodded towards his generous offer. "In the meantime, let's get this big baby to sleep."

"Babyyy? Who are YOU calling babyyy?!"

Alex rolled her eyes and taken Aaron to the dorms.

The morning arose when Aaron had found his liver all twisted up.

"Holeee shit! That hurts like a-."

Aaron had noticed the sensational smell of vanilla and chocolate pancakes. After he had noticed Emma working the stoves and flipping the pancakes, he'd started to drool. "Oh boy."

"Breakfast is served!" Emma shouted as stack of both vanilla and chocolate pancakes had sparkles in Aaron's eyes.

Moments later.

"Not only can you paint, you can cook?" Aaron mumbled with chocolate pancakes in his mouth.

"Well." Emma chuckled. "Food can be art."

Louis came barging in the door with Alex in urgency.

"Guys." Louis called. "There's a huge event outside!"