41:Meeting the Heroes, and Brody...

After the tedious day of packing, Aaron couldn't help but to reflect that moment had had killed Brody for the second time. Alex had noticed his uncharacteristic behavior and tip toed to him and stood over his shoulder. As Alex controlled her breaths, Aaron could feel her body heat and surprised her.

"What, Alex?"

Alex paused for a moment. "Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing. About that guy and all."

Aaron growled "You don't know anything about him."

"Matter of fact, I do."

Aaron looked up at Alex above him expecting answers.

"I remember when... Giles and I were back at the facility after my stupid spending spree. I saw you standing there, angry at something. I knew it was a person, but I decided not to fuel the fire and decided to ignore it."

Aaron had remembered how he felt. He had searched through the crowd and found a terrifyingly familiar person to him. As Aaron processed his face, he abruptly stood still and stared in focus and was left incoherent.

"Giles knew about my pencil as well." Aaron confessed. "But he died before addressing the issue. I could've gotten one of you guys killed."

Alex placed her milk white hand on Aaron's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't feel angry with yourself; we are still here aren't we? And besides, you got your pencil back!"

Aaron held his pencil and felt nothing inside. He shook his head, "No I don't."

Alex had her pencil in hand glowing in a purple light. "Come here." she said softly while Aaron's hand was devoured by her's. She touched the tip of her mechanical pencil and Aaron's pencil began to come alive.

"Alex?"

The sheen light began unbearable for the two and a barbaric voice began to erupt in desperation.

"Almighty, Odin!" Crafty roared. "I cannot even relate to that Christian gal!"

As Aaron and Alex crouched on the ground confused. Crafty realized where he was at inside Aaron's head. "Finally!"

Alex seemed confused when Aaron had smiled.

"You're back." Aaron said.

"Well, duh mortal. I haven't gone anywhere other than these forests."

Aaron looks back from his pencil towards Alex and smiled. "Thanks."

As Alex stood up leaving Aaron next to his duffle bag, she gave him a silent thumbs up and continued packing her stuff. As she stuffed Giles's fur coat he told her to look after, she pressed it close to her chest and embraced the warm pillow soft fur and took in a deep breath. She folded it in a perfect square and placed it in her backpack in its own section and zipped up the last of her belongings and threw it on her back.

As the gang finished backing their belongings, Alex opened the door with the 3 following behind her and found Erin readying her fist to knock.

"How did you know?" Erin said.

Alex shrugged her shoulders. "A coincidence I guess?"

As Erin tagged along with the gang towards the bus, the rich had made way for the best to head their way towards the Battle Bus. This had included Alex's gang.

As Aaron was encased by Emma to his left, Erin to his right, Alex in the front and Louis sadly in the back, they were true winners.

The gang had spotted the Blue Battle Bus outside the entry doors with Devin waiting for them patiently. When the gang had gotten closer, Devin walked towards them with a welcoming smile.