38: Brody vs. Aaron

*Song: Rivers in a Desert Instrumental (Pretty Good Boss Music)

Brody took no time to waste and fired a wailing rocket towards Aaron and Alex. With Aaron's eyes closed and focused, he created a blue materializing wooden wall in which the rocket exploded off of and destroyed.

"Woah. I did it with no blueprint?" He asked stoked as he looked at the mechanical pencil in his hand

Crafty replied. "Such a beginners tool." He sighed "You've practiced so much, you've remembered every inch of dimension."

"Fucking sick!!!"

"Now, I will spare you the power of infinite material. Consider this... a gift from your newfound power. Now show that cheater, Brody what of a monster you've unleashed!"

"Will do!" Aaron had roared in uncontainable determination.

Brody had seen what Aaron had done. "Im... impossible." He frowned as he snatched his golden encrusted Founders pencil. "You're a weirdo, y'know? You name your pencil and your glider?"

"Let's go, Crafty!"

"Indeed!" He replied in a powering tone.

Aaron spun low in a quick and swift 360 degree circle and formed an instant pair of solid steel wall and stairs. Brody was stoked at the hidden power Aaron had unleashed to and return to a look of seriousness rather quickly. It was fathomable how he had gotten access to the ability with someone else's Founders pencil. He thought he was cheating, but it couldn't come from someone so honorable. Brody had caught on and did the same, but made it taller to overlook Aaron and to fire down from the open top fort. Once Brody had fired the life threatening rocket, Aaron made sure he had included a roof before the rocket had killed him. As the ceiling materialized, Brody sucked on his teeth and grunted as it was a big "fuck you" to his face. (Served cold by Aaron's hand.)

"Damn. He's too good." He confessed under his breath as he held his chin to come up with a game plan. "Yeah. Got it." He nodded.

Brody continued to build a sky base with a strong foundation, so Aaron couldn't shoot it down with one rocket. If he had kept this up, Brody will leave Aaron and Pleasant Park in the shadows.

"Hell nah!" Aaron puffed as he created stairs towards the huge sky base.

"Hehe. He took my bait." Brody grinned as he fired the first pair of billets after dozens Aaron had built to lead upwards.

"Dammit!" Aaron cursed as the stairs was collapsing before him. One wrong move and he'll turn jelly on the pavement. He couldn't let this happen.

"Not a fun way to end out..."

Aaron had made a flat surface and made that jump pad to good use. The pad materialized and made a synchronized beep to signal Aaron for its readied use for a badass departure.

"Here goes nothing." Aaron mumbled as he took a 500 yard jump into the sky. As he gazed around his surroundings, he was completely outbid his focus and started to focus on the beautiful sight of the arena. "Woah, I can see Fatal Fields from here!"

As he began to descend, he returned back to battle face and dove straight down towards Brody's sky base. As Aaron was drawing close to the floor, he took in deep breaths and prepared his glider.
The glider formed out of the disc and Aaron unconsciously grasped the cushioned grips and controlled it towards Brody with swift ease.

Brody grew curiousness of his absence and raised the cliche of all questions, "Where is that bastard?"

Aaron came in hot towards Brody! "Here, ya filthy bitch!"