Author Request

Heyyo everyone! I've decided to give you all a little update on the Fortnite Series.

I want you, the Wattpad community, to have a chance to participate in the book. Wether it's by an idea, special event idea like Aaron's Birthday (which I desperately need). This is also a chance to promote your name to the Wattpad community by a creative idea, so make it good! I will credit the person that had given the idea and place your name as a contributor in the book description. My goal is to have both your and my ideas for a special event or character centralized chapter or is completely unrelated to plot for this series. Whether it's a dedicated chapter to one of your favorite characters or scenario you'll like to see them in.

Also, I have made a Season 2 of my ongoing Fortnite series and you don't have to read this story to understand it! 

This book is growing by the day with dozens of unique readers and I appreciate EVERY single one of you people. Even if you stop by to check the book out or are a dedicated reader, I love all of y'all. I wish that Wattpad would release a poll feature for authors so we can get feedback from you guys so much easier. There's a lot of questions that I would ask y'all, but I don't want to bog you down. Anyways, hope you enjoy the ride and feedback would be much appreciated. :)