35: The Impulse

The day was naught in terms of entertainment. They only had one day to prepare, and Louis spent that time wisely.

He stood up all night making a device that'll prove useful for the squad. After trial and error, using he Founder Metal as a extremely powerful power source. What he wanted as a weapon hat serves both for support, defense, and offense. Something versatile, something small, something... provocative to his foes.

Aaron awoke to Louis making 6 aluminum balls with cut holes around the ball. The holes had glued prices of glass covering up the internals where the purple metal can be seen. He had built a red glossy button to activate the device. Louis had told the group what it was after they carefully examined the improvised tool.

"An impulse grenade?"

Louis nodded and lifted his finger. "Precisely."

"So this'll propel us safely to an area with extreme force inside the grenade?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah. We can use it to throw enemies off cliffs and project ourselves at serious distances."

"It IS safe?" Alex said.

Louis nodded. "Just don't launch yourself 20 feet in the air and expect to be safe and sound."

"Nice going Louis." Alex said as she pushed Louis's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Where did you learn to do this stuff?" Aaron interrogated.

"Simone and Tacky Tech, he sneaked me the Founder Metal."

"So like a drug deal?"

"I guess so."

Aaron crossed his arms. "Can I have one?"

Louis carefully handed Aaron one of his impulse grenades. "Just be careful with that. You can seriously..."

Aaron accidentally clicked the glossy red button and a beep started to increasingly become louder and irritating.

"What did I do?!" Aaron said freaking out with the purple glowing ball irradiating from the glass pores.

"AARON!" Alex shrieks as Louis snatched the grenade from him.

"AARON?" Erin squealed as she hid behind the couch.

"Damn it!" Louis cursed as he lobbed it across the room towards the beds.

The grenade flared into a blinding purple light and knocked down the 5 on the floor blinded. The force wave roughed up Aaron's hair and Alex's since they were the closest to the blast. As the gang unveiled their eyes, the found the whole room a total mess as if a psycho cheated girl had trashed the house. Instead, it was much worse.

The 5 beds were flipped over with the flowers and vases were littered and into million of pieces on the wooden floor. The curtains from the windows turned into dirtied carpets and the bedsheets draped from tall objects to the dragged  floor.

"Holee shit." Alex gasped.

Aaron jumped into his feet, stroked his hair upwards, and smiled. He waved at the disastrous room and said.

"Don't worry, FORTNITE will clean it up. It's our last day anyway and your bags are by the door."

Erin was helped up by Emma and Alex by Aaron. Alex dusted off her jeans and suddenly smacked Aaron across the face.

"What the hell, idiot?!?"

"At least the beds didn't fly out the window and onto the streets." Erin croaked as she picked shards of glass out of Emma's luscious hair.