24: Section 2, Sneak Peek

Let's kick off Section 2 with a 500 word sneak peak. Y'all know what is going on! 1 Part every day, released at 3PM Eastern Time USA at minimum. Get pumped!

Aaron and the gang walked out the Battle Bus unscathed last week, but this faction fight had crippled both Anthrax and Kryptic with a secret weapon they had under their sleeve.

Alex stormed over to Aaron, who bluntly gave him the facts. "AARON! We lost our motherfucking key to Finals, and our hopeless, dog shit leader isn't helping one damn bit! So, are you going to keep performing shit out there or are you going to prove your rightfully revoked spot on Kryptic?!?"?

...

Brody sat in a quiet cubicle and was lost in his own mind with ideas bouncing around his mind. Darwinism, Nexus, Décès, was this all destiny?

"Seems too good to be true, Brody?" Grim said in Brody's mind. "How I knew your ruin will come 19 years from when you were just a little boy."

Maybe Brody's goal was set on the wrong thing the whole time he was here.

Brody's Founder Pencil has glowed in a blinding sheen of purple light in front of Brody's eyes.

"Grim?"

...

Aaron snapped "Alex! Why the hell are you like this!? You're literally micromanaging my damn life! I never knew you being like this, this isn't like you. This isn't the Alex I know for damn sure!"

This was Alex's fear, her returning to her high school self.

"I'm done with this shit! Don't bother trying to find me, and I won't be a Sukaja Bar either!"

Aaron slammed the door and left the room speechless.

"I'd never thought you both would get into a big fight in something so serious." Louis added.

Alex breathed in heavily and tightened her fists. "I know I'm right. I'm always right."

...

Dècés trickled her fingers alongside Brody's muscular back and both faced the Battle Bus.

"You ready to finish what you started?" She said beside Brody as his 2 teammates stood by his side.

Brody tightened his Founder Pencil and look at his teammates and nodded. "Yeah, I am. Right, Cheires?"

...

Aaron covered his mouth. "I thought... I permanently lost you."

Aaron was intensely confused as if he missed the pieces to solve the puzzle completely.

"This is just like Saber's power? And Levi.. what?"

It had all made sense. Aaron had remembered what Bob said the first time they met. "Such as overachieving the shield limit to 1000%, manipulating structures to use less resources... those of sorts"

Aaron realized what his antagonist was the whole time. "I have whooped your ass with him that time, douchebag. This time, I'll swear I'll do it again!" Aaron threatened as the bond strengthened into combat.

"Bring it!"

...

Aaron had screamed towards her at the top of his lungs "ALEEEXX!!!!!!"