37: Aaron's True Power

"Huh?" Aaron hummed as he turned around.

Everything blacked out around him, sound included, and his focus was on the mechanical pencil. All he heard was a powerful humming singing to his ears.

"It is I, Crafty." It said with a deep powerful tone of dominance and sophistication. His voice had a slight echo as if he spoke in a large room.

Aaron covered his mouth. "I thought... I permanently lost you."

"No. It is said the one's mind is connected through one Founder, the pencil. I find that statement to be... completely false."

There stood Tÿr in a purple phantom like figure. He look like a barbarian with a shield on his left forearm where he had lost his hand. He had horns in his helmet and fashioned a chainmail breastplate and armor for his arms and legs. He cozied in fur boots and gloves and rocked a badass beard with a scar through his right eye with an eyepatch. This is what the slayer of dragons had appeared to be personified as through legends as a spirit from Kerut formed itself to be.

"BADASS!!!"

"They said that the pencil I was connected to is the one and only." Aaron said as he still doubts what he was hearing and seeing.

"Who is they? FORTNITE wanted you to believe that. That's why your connection with the pencil was unique the first time. However this connection is far more stronger than the bond with the first pencil."

Aaron looked at the mechanical pencil confused. The pencil gave him further details as if it had eyes or read his mind.

"As you know, this is Alex's Pencil. The only way we are talking is because your true intentions have became a reality for you. The intention to save your love's life. The bond in which her heart is mended with yours have gave her the same cognition as yourself."

Aaron nodded. "So your saying she thinks like me?"

"No, the reverse. She has mentored you for so long, you two think the same. About resolutions, friends, family. Your goals and mentality has aligned so perfectly; Alex has shared the same cognition for you to wield the power of creation, the power from the only, Leviathan."

"This is just like Saber's power? And Levi.. what?"

"Kenshin's power far exceeds anybody that he faces at the moment. That is the true power of a Founder Pencil. The aura of the purple magical lead sealed within the pencil casts around you with intense gleam. FORTNITE had feared for this to happen, a mass manipulating power that bends the rules they set for you! What they told you... was a mere lie to keep their company intact. That's the, true reason, why FORTNITE was shut down years ago was Leviathan's power!"

"Huh? I thought it was the hacks and riots. That's what Bob told me."

He stroked his beard and hummed. "Hmph. I'm not going too far to say he was lying, but it is partially true. The hacks did happen, however, these awakenings had a part to deal with those."

"What! You're saying that these awakenings were happening to many other participants like me? That's why they were able to bend the rules?"

"Precisely. The mining of the purple metal was new and many bright scientists haven't discover such trait. Not until a few years ago did it happen to a "special" individual."

Aaron had remembered what Bob said the first time they met. "Such as overachieving the shield limit to 1000%, manipulating structures to use less resources... those of sorts"

It had made all sense. The Heroes had lied to protect the Royale Games from any cheating and rebellion. It is true that history doesn't repeat itself and it was much clearer to Aaron now.