47: Saving the World

After a several days went by, Louis had finished his greatest masterpiece when they arrived towards the blood red planet. The gang and the other participants suited up in their black and white astronaut suits with pairing helmets blacked out helmets and clear transparent ones.

The gang was the white sheep in a black herd when it came with the suits. But as Alex said,

"The leaders have to be easily identified."

After getting to Leviathan from going around dozens of husks inhabiting the improvised stone shrine in a humid, rocky , Mar like environmen , Alex was beginning to ache in her chest.

"What's wrong?" Aaron said as she held her up gently with her arm.

"Nothing, it's just all that power had made me sore I guess."

Alex got up on both of her feet and took in a deep breath of the humid, baked air. She then coughed and spat up blood on the crackled stone shrine. The three then ran towards Alex's aid and supported her physically and mentally.

"Alex, you need to go back." Aaron suggested.

Alex then shoved Aaron and the rest away from her and stood up, wiping the blood off her lip with plunged eyebrows. "I can keep going!"

The group surrounding her exchanged looks of concern, then determinism.

"You heard the girl!" Erin shouted over the geysers. "Let's keep moving."

As the gang kept moving, Alex lagged behind and wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead. She then took her Founder Pencil and looked at the purple tip and questioned herself to Principality sneakily. 

"Can I keep going?"

Principality responded in her angelic tone of grace. "Your strong will is what makes you Alex. I will support you along the way, but I am limited. Keep that in mind."

Alex nodded. "I will."

As the gang had gotten to the end of the shrine, they had found Leviathan with her eyes closed and her ears up, listening upon their arrival. Leviathan had heard the other sixty so Heroes dropping off on her planet, which gave her time for immediate preparation. As the gang with powered up their penciled bound Awakeners, they all stride their way towards the ruler that's contaminating their planet with its kind. This was the moment to save the world. Aaron didn't think this would happen; but if it wasn't for Crafty, he would still be living with those things that killed their families and loved ones. As the gang stops in unity, one by one, they each close their eyes and center their focus in their Awakeners.

As Alice and Tyr materialized out the pencil and stood beside the Heroes, they were ready for battle. Alice hugged her evil teddy bear, Bugs and Tyr readied his sword and shield and hummed at the sight of Leviathan.

"Ready to kill your mother?" Aaron asked Tyr in humor

"Yeah, it's about time we put her greed down only to our home planet."

"What would happen to you if we kill your mother?" He asked in curiosity

"I still have a father don't I? I won't be gone that early." Tyr answered strongly spirited.

Aaron nodded. "Right. Let's go."

As the Heroes and Awakeners stride to Leviathan, the Heroes have gotten a closer look as to who she looked like, or it at the least. She was dressed in streamline red drapery with glowing yellow eyes and a famished body. She had looked like a victim, and the Awakeners knew that she was more than trouble. It wasn't going to be easy to save the world by just a mere strike. They were going to have to use their all to save mankind from Leviathan's colonialism on their planet.