36: They Meet Once More

Aaron had met Brody in Pleasant Park by himself towards the end of the game.

With Aaron being separated from his squad by a disastrous ambush, he had no assistance against what Emma had called the Devil. He stood in the center of the Park in front of the large pine tree. He had a grievous look on his face with a machine pistol in hand. Strapped on his back was a launcher engraved with wings and a shark decorated on every rocket he slung on his side. He had a engraved pimped out SCAR as well with grenades strapped on his belt. He was in no mood to be messing around. This... familiar sight had gave Aaron a headache.

Yes. It was the same sight Brody had seen in the Elimination game where Brody was suppose to die.

"I knew this would be exhilarating." He croaked with a smile on his face.

He tapped into his comms by a radio webbed onto his vest. "Engage."

Aaron had tensed up at looked around him from the street, especially on the roofs. Instead, nothing were to be found. Towards the east, Alex's squad was being ambushed by Brody's as an attempt to regroup with Aaron. Somehow, Brody had know this and commanded his ruthless squad... that's what they were recognized for. Intimidating off and especially on the field.

Aaron grinds his teeth when he puts the puzzle pieces together. "You son of a bitch!"

Alex and the 2 with her were on a trek to rendezvous with Aaron. The worst part was not knowing where Brody was. With Amy as scout recon assignment, even she had the slightest clue about where they had went. The storm was fairly large and many teams still remained, which left to many possibilities waiting to happen.

They had came across Fatal Fields where after several minutes of dropping from the Battle Bus all spirituality prepared to win, Fatal hasn't been looted. This has raised suspicion not only for Alex, but the whole team. Brody's earpiece had hummed in a quiet female's ear. Hunkered down on top of the red barn was a incognito sniper. The one Aaron had heard the stories about and seen on the Fortnite Records. She had hit the longest sniper shot which was measured around 1.4 Miles. She wasn't anything to be messing with, but Alex didn't know who the Sniper was to begin with. Not only after Brody's command did she know it was her.

Dècés. French for death, she was a quiet one who invested her time alone. A very introverted one indeed, but the silence is something to break when a crackle is heard from across the map. That usually means someone had died and it was true since Alex heard numerous crackle before she had gotten towards Fatal. Names appearing on her wrist pad indicating deceased participants  blow up after every crackle. 

"Guys. We have one hell of a battle to fight... you ready!"

The team agrees, "Yes ma'am!"

Brody laughs. "You know who'll win outta that fight. And I'm pretty sure you'll know who'll win this one. Does this sight seem... familiar to you?"

Aaron had ignored the question. "Just because you have guns... just because you have a Founders pencil, you'll never beat a Kryptic member."

Brody took note of that and pointed towards him. "Keeping true towards your faction? Very honorable."

Alex.... Aaron shook his head. "I had learned from him that friends is what you need to succeed. Same for Kenshin, he mentored me after Giles death. If it wasn't for him, I would've been on the same path of destruction like you. But I'm smarter, I know when to look for help. You look all high and mighty when you are independent. But ima tell you this, you need friends to survive this game of survival."

"They're nothing but prey, we are predators and we are about to win the game. And then afterwards, we will stride among with the Heroes. It guaranteed"