32: No Lie

7 PM was the time, and Aaron was waiting outside as the 3 girls giggled.

Aaron was annoyed and started tapping his foot impatiently.

"C'mon! It's been thirty minutes!" He pleaded as the room fell silent.

As the dorm room opened, Aaron and Louis's day had been made by a sheer glimpse.

As the three ladies striking a pose in front of them as if they were Barbie dolls, Aaron was sold.

"Peace, Louis. It's a bloody free for all out here."

Louis sighed.

Aaron smoothly strolled up to the three ladies with his tux and Ray Beam shades in his neckerchief pocket. He runs his hands through his spiked up hair and gave a light grin sexed up.

"What's good?" He hummed.

Alex held her hips as smiled as if she was amused by his act. "Are we suppose to be impressed? Or do you do that with every lady?"

Aaron sizes up the three ladies for the dance.

Alex had rocked a crimson red dress with crisscrossing laces on her back that goes down to her waist. With the ends of her dress embroidered with sparkling studs and her left leg exposed to her upper thigh made Aaron drool. With her boho braided updo hair, light mascara, and her sparkling earrings, she was a stellar sight to behold. And that was only just the beginning.

Emma had her braided light orange hair tilted towards her left shoulder. Her chlorophyll green dress draped down to her ankles, where she wore black stilettos that can literally kill someone. As an artist, she dressed her face with plentiful makeup but not too much. She encased her emerald eyes in black eyeshadow with the wing included as well. She doused her lips in light pink lipstick; with a sexual wink towards Aaron.

Last, but not least was Erin. Boy oh, boy, Aaron thought it couldn't get any better.

Erin wore a sparkly, star like dress with ocean blue highlights around the waist and shoulders. She has a small purse that she holds innocently with both hands crossed in front of her. Emma had done her hair and stuffed it in a bun. Cool thing was that her blue highlights flows throughout the bun, regardless of the black band holding the bun in place. The three ladies had colors coordinated wrist pads that not only turned on their appearance, it's original clunky version was trashed with new ones Louis picked out for them. Minus the technical talk to them especially. 

Aaron unfolded his shades with one hand and placed them on with a pickup line he was dying to use. "Damn, y'all are so hot. Hot enough to make a grown man blind."

Alex shook her head and shoved Aaron out the way. "Ruined it."

"Hey! Wait up!" Aaron begged as the three left him behind with Louis.

"You're not taking things like this so granted. So wasteful." He said distasteful.

Louis left Aaron behind with a lot the think about.

"Hey yo! Get back here!" Aaron shouted as he rushed up to Louis and the others towards.

With Louis burying his hands in his black and white tux pockets, he felt the alone life pretty clearly. Aaron scoring three girls at once. It seemed like fantasy than real life for Louis, but he focused on what was important first. Winning this sick game, owning his multi billion dollar technology industry in cyber weapons of war. Lately he's been making a secret grenade as a baby project, but that's beside the point.

Aaron centered himself handsomely in between the three girls as he led the horizontal stream of babes behind him. Louis on the other hand, was touching up his own new wrist pad behind them occupied as always. As the 5 wall in front of the mahogany doors and onto the red carpet, the event room had looked like a galaxy. With shiny chandeliers and casual classic music pouring from the speakers scattered around the ceiling. The 5 had fit the theme perfectly.