Finale 50: Memories of a Loved One

"So what happened, Daddy?" The little boy curiously asked as the aged man rocked in his chair facing the shrubbery of his old built cabin.

"I went outta control." He hummed.

He reached in his pocket and grabbed the token.

"It's shiny!"

The boy began to fumble with the token. All of a sudden, the token flicked open to reveal the aged black metal from his pencil he had sacrificed.

"What's this?" He squeaked.

How could he explain it without revealing too much?

"A gift given to me, an... unexacting one."

"Unexacting?"

"No importance." He answered. "Just a gift."

He recalled the moment where he had unleashed what the token contained inside.

Aaron had went back into the lounge to find Andromeda for Alex. Only that he knew was the robot was with the Heroes with Bob too. He didn't want to remember much, but it was all imprinted in his mind clear as day. The moment that he mistakenly killed the Heroes. Afterwards, he soon realized the token wasn't only a way out from Leviathan's planet. It had a spirit of one of her treasured Huskians. 

To start from the beginning, Alex didn't feel well shortly after their luxurious cabin was made hours later with tons of exuberant energy. She insisted to be taken to Andromeda, so the gang took her before the volunteers arrived back. The gang walked in and met Brooklyn by the fireplace.

"Great." Aaron whined.

Brooklyn turned her head and immediately stabbed her finger towards the door.

"Out! You're not to come back here!"

Aaron began to go the calm route and soften up her already aggressive attitude. "Look, our friend Alex here is dying and we need Andromeda."

Brooklyn held her hips and shook her head. "I don't care about your friend here."

The gang freaked out internally.

Emma stomped her foot towards Brooklyn. "You can't do this! We carried out your plan!"

"I'm afraid not, idiots. You went there and did nothing. Now get out!"

Valerie and the other Heroes flooded the foyer to find the gang back again the day after.

"What now?" Valerie snapped in irritation.

Erin stepped forward and told Valerie the situation with Alex.

The gang had gotten what they wanted to hear last. "No."

"You have to!" Aaron said with slight irritation.

"Look here, Brooklyn is right. We sent you in a million dollar rocket to do nothing? Try to see it in our shoes."

"Try to see it in ours! I'm not leaving here until she gets help from Andromeda."

Valerie stood her ground and shook her head.

Brooklyn stood next to her. "What Sarge says goes!"

Louis rubbed the bridge of his nose. "This is like a damn dictatorship."

Aaron decided to go a different route with this conversation.

"So it was your idea to include the Battle Royale system was it, Valerie?!?"

She smirked and nodded. "Yep, and it was a uniformed decision to do it."

"Under what condition?"