11: Down by the Second*

Aaron came rushing through the door pointing his bloody fingers towards the empty space in the corner of the room. Alex and Giles sized him up as they both saw Fortnite Moving Co. carry a 60 inch flat screen TV.

"Aaron." Alex peeped concernly as she took note of the amount of blood on his outfit. Surprisingly, Aaron hadn't cleaned it yet, which seemed out of character. Something didn't sit well in Alex.

Aaron's leather jacket was soaked in blood alongside his face and pants. His hands had wiped marks on them as if he rubbed his forehead with the backside of his hand. He didn't to reek of rotten odor, so Husks was out of the question. Alex thought it was a human. Aaron had his smug smile with those brilliant teeth he kept clean. Alex couldn't help to laugh after seeing those as the cleanest thing on him at the moment. After the Moving Co. had sat down the TV on the dresser next to Aaron's bedside, Aaron had given them a farewell and closed the door.

Aaron turned around and found them staring at him. Alex thought his douchey grin would fade away right about now, but he kept surprising Alex furthermore. His douchey grin seemed to become wider.

"I swear my eyes are open." Aaron joked as his Asian imperfection began to get the best of him.

Alex crossed her arms and gave Aaron the death stare. Aaron was putting one hell of a show concealing that nervousness feeling growing within him. "You got a lot of explaining to do, douchebag!"

Aaron scratched began his head and laugh nervously. "Yeah... where do I begin?"

The man turned around and aimed his barrel towards Aaron. He had managed to pull a shot off, but the quarter shield from the Slurp had saved his some harm but not all. Leaving a bruise on Aaron's chest. He had wrestled for control of the barrel, causing him to fire uncontrollably. Manipulating as to where the shots had landed, he pointed the barrel towards his partner and caused her to be shot in the leg. This caused her to plummet off the edge with a desperate pleading scream of doom.

3 hours ago, taking events after Tyler's death.

The man was enraged and had attempted to pull the rifle in anger. Causing Aaron and the man to plummet into the horde of Husks below them. The two was spiraling in the air as the both look each other in the eye of what was about to happen. They were both dead. They both crash onto the heads of the Husks with the man on top of Aaron. He had screamed in pain with a wail as the Husks were digging into his belly. Tearing out all his intestines and organs.

After the man, was Aaron... or so you thought.

After the man had died, Aaron seriously thought he was dead. But after he was declared as "Victory Royale.", BR2.0 had to answer a barrage of questions from Aaron. As an hour or two was taken up, Alex and Giles noticed his absence.

A flash came before Aaron's eyes for a brief second as he was declared victor. He looked around as he laid on the ground and found nothing but the town. No Husks, no participants, just him and silence. He looked down at his swanky leather jacket and found the blood of the participant above him.

Aaron didn't like that and cringed as he took a swab with his finger.

"Bleh."

The Battle Bus came swooping in at the end of the street. The door miraculously swung open and there lied BR2.0 in his genuinely happy mood. As Aaron approached closer, BR2.0 whirled his head in excitement and greeted him as he entered in on the battle bus.

"How is your victory, Aaron?"

Aaron sat directly behind BR2.0 and gazed out the window as he gained altitude. "Strange."