Extra: Author Changes

Since the book is doing well with views, I've decided to go back and and add more "depth". I've been improving the characters and their development since the first part of the book.

I've decided to release around 20 to 30 parts each like I guess "season". Like Epic Games does their holiday theme like Halloween and Christmas. As Section 1 draws near, I'm going to go back and add more to each chapter, so don't worry! You'll have new stuff to read as you see this book develop into a real plot driven story at a library.

If you see a star icon like this *, it means that the chapter has been edited and added onto. So these chapters will have around 3000 words as a normal novel chapter will. I hope you all support me and give me feedback as always. So for those who've already read up to this part, you'll have around 2000 new words to read. Pretty much, you've read a "rough draft" or "outline" of what was to come in section 1. So there'll be new content and backstory to Alex, Aaron and even Andromeda, the clinic robot. I will upload the last part and move to editing the first section of the book. For those who've gave me your characters, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them! I'm going to develop their character as I'm doing Alex and etc. If you have any questions or suggestions, drop them below.

Let's all make this a great FORTNITE BR book.