40: Royale Ceremony

Aaron and the gang waved farewell to Saber the day after the match in the afternoon, who had to return to his ramen shop before he was jobless. Saber not only did he left Aaron with mouthwatering ramen when he returned for another bowl. He gave Aaron a working pencil, and a smile on his face. Usually Aaron has an optimistic smile, but this one was a thankful one.

"What a guy." Aaron sighed in appreciation.

"After whatever that needs to be done, we need to all pay him a visit and get a taste of his secret recipe you are always talking about." Alex planned as she elbowed Aaron's shoulder.

Aaron rubbed his shoulder, brown jacket, and Alex's sharp elbow. "You'll be jealous if I had ate it right here, right now." He smirked.

"I bet." Erin chimed as she crossed her slender arms.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm pretty sure they got some bomb ass food. Come on, Aaron!"

Alex dragged the resisting Aaron to the cafeteria by the arm.

"NOOO!!! I don't WANNA GO!"

Emma stood beside Erin and turned her head to Big Baby and scoffed. "So immature."

That Erin cracked a smiled and tilted her head downward slightly. "Yeah, you got that right."

Moments later at the cafeteria.

"HOLLEE SHIT! THIS FOOD IS GOOD!"

Alex yanked Aaron down in his seat with everyone edging a look with a cheek full of food.

"What the hell, Aaron?"

Aaron threw is hands up in surrender and pouted. "Sorry, Alex. I couldn't help myself."

Aaron stabbed his juicy brown steak with his metal fork and shoved it in his mouth with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side.

"Mmhm, so good!"

A participant held his cooked salmon on his fork and looked over towards Aaron with a surprised look and then smiled.

"Seems like he's always like this." He chimed as Alex looked over towards her right towards the unfamiliar voice.

She had seemed to be embarrassed and her cheeks became oven hot. "Yeah... Aaron can be a child sometimes."

The young man laughed. "No worries. My name's Zachary Bates, but I like to be called Zach."

"Wassup Zach? Finally a man I can drink a beer with!" Aaron said as his fist bumped Zachary's tanned free hand over Alex's plate of chicken noodle soup.

"Awesome! My friends aren't as cool as this guy!" He grinned as he chomped on his salmon. "You must be a badass since you've gotten this far."

Aaron gave Zach a thumbs up. "You got the right."

Zach roughed his hand through his blonde hair which was combed towards his brow. His starry light blue eyes petrified Emma as she froze eating her baked chicken.

In attempts to free Emma's lock from Zach's eyes, Erin punched her shoulder and broke the spell.

"Thanks, Erin for the save."

Erin waved her hand "Don't mention it."

"The ceremony starts soon. Say, I'll meet you all there in an hour." Zach said as he departed from the cafeteria table with his empty plate.

"You betcha!"

Alex shuffled her head beside Aaron's and whispered, "Guess like you made a friend out of all these months."