7: Lurky Murky Hounds of Hell*

As Aaron grew distance from the Battle Bus, he couldn't hear to head banging tunes of Rob Zombie anymore. This was his moment to focus. He remembered what Giles had said about keeping our heads up in the 2.0 arena. Anything could happen at any point of time, he knew for sure. He didn't personally know who the Heroes were, but he got a good look at them from the poster on the Battle Bus. Not only was that ninja good looking for Aaron's expectations, but that lumberjack dude reminded him of Giles a lot. That lil Asian dude reminded Aaron of himself and the chick with the sunglasses probably acts like Alex, aggressive. It was quite the handful for Aaron to comprehend. It had to be coincidence that the Heroes are similar to Aaron's friends.

Aaron navigated his way towards his wrist pad for the map and was intrigued of the horrid and unique names FORTNITE had came up with.

"Sanguine School? Lavished Library? Hmm, that seems promising. Hallowed Hospital, I'm not sure about that one."

These 10 distinguishable locations were sprawled apart from one another. So there wasn't going in between one or the other, they had to choose one.

"Lavished Library that is!" Aaron chose as he shifted his body direction to the north east of the map.

Tyler mimicked his movement and followed him through the mob of skydivers no problem. With both of the men's scarfs flapping in the air, it was a miracle they haven't lost them yet. In the daylight sun, the Lavished Library was prominent throughout the city. The normal looking Library was isolated and surrounded by a parking lot with several beaten up cars. A surprisingly green blanketed Park with trees and a river coursing through to the sewers underground.

Aaron had observed the points of entry on the top of the building. He had seen 2 easy points of entry. One, a trapdoor down or two, the shattered skylight. If they were ballsy enough to thread the needle down the skylight, they would be greatly rewarded with speed. Remember, it was like a thread in the needle. It would take great precision to glide through with a soft landing. Aaron was all about taking risks, so the choice was pretty obvious. The worrying part wasn't Aaron making it, but his partner Tyler. Aaron had already forgotten that he had one since Rob Zombie has his blood flowing for kills.

He angled himself cleverly to glide straight into the skylight without any problems. He wasn't good in geometry or school to begin with. He was glad he saved all the trouble and stress of homework and tests. He was too busy partying like a normal teen would. All goes too well for Aaron until a aggressive participant knock Aaron off course with his checkered pattern soles of his boots. Aaron tensed up and whirled his glider out of control. He attempted to relocate himself to the skylight. He did, but made a sloppy angle and had a rough time going through the skylight. His perfect landing with him gliding inside has failed; it was time for to an improvised and bumpy plan B.

Aaron grits his teeth and placed himself under the skylight with immense speed. He released his grasp of the glider and flies down the skylight with no idea of what beholds. Aaron flies towards a large, grand bookshelf and crashes towards it, toppling it over.
As an insult to injury, his glider falls on top of his chest and closes up in a little ball, leaving Aaron out of breath.

"That... bastard." Aaron coughed as he saw Tyler crashing in in a different area. This time, he landing near the computers. How fitting and coincidental for his character. Aaron heard rustling towards his right near the entrance was the asshole that knocked Aaron off course was searching for a gun. That had immediately inclined Aaron to get his ass up and look for one himself.

He roughly landed in the corner of the first floor, right next to him was the stairs that led the to the second floor that overlooked the entire library.