Epilogue

You don't realize how quickly life can go by unless you actually sit down and remember everything that has happened in the past year or so.

I continued with my last year of high school. I worked hard because I really wanted to get into the university of my choice and I knew it wasn't going to come easy.

Joel and the rest of the CNCO boys were almost done with their album which meant another upcoming tour. Every now and then he would come to our school football games to support me while I performed with rest of the cheer squad.

Alison had quit the bullying and was slowly healing from her sister's loss. It didn't mean we were becoming friends it just meant we would drop a casual 'Hi' or 'Hey' every now and then.

Ingrid and Jason were now at the 'talking' stage of their soon to be relationship. In my eyes they were already a couple. The way Jason constantly waits for her after class, the way she giggles at his jokes, the way they look at each other from far away. Both of them were just too afraid to admit their feelings for one another.

I on the other hand, I was too busy focusing on my studies while Joel, on his music career. We still went on cute little dates but also understood we wouldn't always have time for each other. I missed him a lot but I dealt with it because that's just how life works sometimes.

~The End~

A/N: I am so sorry for the sudden ending but I know once I start writing I can't stop and this book would end up reaching over 100 chapters. Let me know what you guys would like next; a sequel to this or a new imagines/preferences book? Also, I can't express how thankful I am that you guys take time out to read this. It truly makes me so happy!