Prologue

In a room hidden by thick red curtains and closed oak doors gathered seven men.

A heavy atmosphere shrouded the room. They were all seated in velvet-cushioned chairs, and silence filled the air.

They kept staring at one another, glaring is more appropriate, and the air tensed even more. Then suddenly, someone broke the silence.

"Maa..maa.. Even if you guys argue all day long, Tsuna is mine.." the usually exuberant ravenet stated in an unusual serious tone.

"Hey! Don't act like Jyuudaime is yours! Jyuudaime is mine!" a silveret retorted, claiming his beloved boss as his.

"OII! Sawada is NOT YOURS to the EXTREME!!!" the silver-haired boxing enthusiast exclaimed, louder than usual.

"Yare yare.. Don't act as if you own Lambo-sama's property.." another ravenet lazily stated, as if it was a fact known by everyone from the start.

"Oya..oya.. You seem to forget that it was I who first wanted to possess Tsunayoshi. Kufufu.." a pineapple-haired illusionist eerily laughed.

"Weak herbivores, the omnivore Tsunayoshi belongs to me.." the aloof skylark said with a glare.

*BANG*

A certain ravenet wearing a fedora held a smoking green gun in his hand. "Chaos... That Dame-Tsuna.. is mine alone.."

~*~

Welcome to Namimori High's

~* Vongola Host Club *~

~*~

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Ouran High School Host Club Fanfic

Note: THIS IS NOT A CROSSOVER.
Crossovers are when the characters of one anime meet the characters of another anime.
But this is NOT a crossover. I just wanted the mafia boys to turn into hosts.
The main characters of OHSHC won't make an appearance at this story. Only the 'host club' plot will be the OHSHC-related part.

Disclaimer: KHR and OHSHC, along with the characters, are not mine. They're Akira Amano-sensei's and Hatori Bisco-sensei's respectively.

Enjoy!
~JuriHime