Thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY
PRIZE

[I dedicate this chapter to @Dark_Destroyer_1634. This is the chapter of the winner in the previous Scenario Votes. Big news at Author's Note at the end of the chapter. Please read it! Enjoy!]

~*~

Seven men sat across each other in a room.

Six of them glared at one.

"I haven't done anything. I won fair and square." He said nonchalantly, dismissing the deadly glares he received.

"..." The others didn't say a word, but their glares spoke.

The others grit their teeth. Their emotions were different, though. Some were disappointed for not getting the chance themselves. Others were annoyed. Others were plain jealous. And others are irritated without knowing the actual reason.

The victor smirked and rose from his seat.

"Then, I'll go ahead. I still have to prepare. I've got a long day to be with Dame-Tsuna.." Reborn smirked once again and left the room.

Once he did, the other Guardians groaned, hissed and sighed.

'I should've won!' was the thought in all their minds.

~*~

Fujioka Tsunayoshi was still in deep slumber, dreaming about flying robots fighting Godzilla, when he felt tingles. Must be his Hyper Intuition acting up again. But he could feel that he's not in any danger.. at least, not for now..

His eyes slowly opened. His door was slightly ajar, and the light from the living room crept in. His eyes fluttered to focus, as he noticed a silhouette of two figures talking outside.

He strained to hear the conversation, but only heard a few snippets.

"--ake care of her, okay?"

"--be safe on your trip."

"--orry for such--"

"--t's fine.."

"--in her room.."

Tsuna was a bit confused, but sleep was still reeling him in to LaLaLand. His eyes fought, but was slowly closing.

Though blurry, he saw the figure enter his room until it stopped in front of him.

"Wha--" he tried to raise a hand, weakly pushing the figure away.

His hand was caught by the figure's. "Shh.. sleep.."

Tsuna barely heard, couldn't tell if the voice was familiar or not, but his Hyper Intuition wasn't telling him to run screaming, so he didn't.

He actually felt safe with the figure's presence. He did as he was told and closed his eyes.

He felt hands and arms wrap around his mid-back and under his knees. He felt like floating as the figure carried him.