Three

CHAPTER THREE
REUNITED

Tsuna felt weird. Very very weird. Like his body was somewhat.. different..

Tsuna opened his eyes as the blaring light of the morning sun strikes his face. He was lying facedown on a futon, stiff and disoriented from what it seemed like a very long sleep.

"Tsu-chan! Wake up, dearest! Breakfast is ready!" He heard someone call out to him through the Japanese sliding doors of his room.

Tsuna rubbed his eyes as he went straight to the mirror.

His brown locks were standing in different directions--bed hair.. But his eyes didn't miss that they were a bit different than usual.

'Maybe this is the minor change Kawahira-san was talking about..' he thought, so he just shrugged.

Aside from his hair, nothing much seemed to change from his face. He went outside to find a bathroom.

He found his.. er.. mother..(?) preparing the table.

"Ohayo, Tsu-chan. Get ready, then come and eat."

He just nodded and went on to find the bathroom.

On the way to the bathroom, he passed a full-length mirror and caught a glimpse of himself. He stopped from his tracks for a few seconds and retraced his steps.

'Is it just me or did I grow my chest?' He thought, cupping the small bulges over his shirt in front of the mirror.

Then, it dawned to him.

'Oh no.. Please.. Please.. Please don't tell me..'

He raced to the bathroom and removed all the clothes.

"H-H-HIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!"

~*~

That has got to be the loudest shriek Tsuna ever made in history.

His face was flushed as he took a very quick shower, forcing his mind not to think about the.. body parts..

He immediately wrapped himse--herself---in a towel and rushed back to the room without another glance at the mirror.

Opening the closet, he found the uniform of Nami High, which was confusingly the boys' uniform.

Tsuna thougth of how his Guardians, Reborn or basically anyone who knew him, would react if they see him dressing himself in women's underwear and a white camisole, before putting on the uniform.

He was furiously blushing that even his mother, who turned out to be his father who cross-dresses, asked if he was alright, probably thinking that the redness of his face was due to a fever.

'Curse you, Kawahira-san! Why did I become a girl in this world?!?! And why didn't you tell me?!?!'

He decided that he will find out more once he got to school. So after picking his bento, he dashed away to Nami High.

Of course, he knew where the school is, for they all graduated here together. Even Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa and MM transferred to Namimori, right after Chrome did. This turned out to be a disaster since Mukuro and Hibari destroyed school property on a daily basis.

He was actually happy to go back to Nami High. He hasn't been in Japan for nearly three years, since they all resided in Italy after succeeding the title of Decimo. Besides, he'll get to see the rest again, and he's got a lot of explaining to do.