Frown

FROWN
REBORN

Tsuna frowned at nothing as she stared out the window of the room.

She heard no footsteps but she felt him behind her, staring at her intently.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Nope. She was not gonna back down on this. She will not speak to the scoundrel until he admits his.. uhm.. mistake.. and promise not to do it again.

But maybe a few bargains and deals here and there would be enough to douse her anger towards one Suoh Reborn. But he better make good deals or she really won't speak to him.

"You're really gonna ignore me all day?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her frame from behind.

She shook off of him and walked over to the sofa, sitting down heavily.

She kept her eyes away from him, crossing her arms in front of her chest, and huffing.

To the ravenet, she clearly looks adorable and cute, but this had been gone too long for him to be amused. She's been like this for an hour already. And an hour of her ignoring him is already too much.

He sat down beside her.

She tensed and scooted away.

He followed.

She scooted away again.

He followed again.

Due to irritation, she stood to walk away. But he was quick to take her hand and pull her down, pinning her on the sofa.

She hitched a breath as his face was so close.

"Listen well, Tsunayoshi. I want my hugs and since you ignored me an hour ago, I've become irritated that you won't hug me. So tell me why you're sulking so I can work on it. Then hug me again." he said with seriousness.

She bit her lip and gave up. She was cornered anyway.

"You took away my coffee and sweets stash again, didn't you? Give em back. And I want an apology, and assurance that you won't hide them again. And I want some good deals. Or else, no hugs." she mumbled as she sulked, still with a frown and a pout.

"Okay. I'll give them back. Sorry. But you also have to control your intake. I know you got the caffeine addiction from me, but we should have a limit. We'll work on that. If we do, then I won't be needing to hide em again."

This made her smile. She hugged him willingly, and he grinned as if he got his prize.

"How about the deals?"

"Deals..? Hmm.. I'll take you out to your favorite cafe this Sunday." he smirked and sneaked a kiss when she didn't expect it.

Red crept up her face, and she struggled to hide her face with her hands, which he pinned on her sides so he could see the beautiful red shade.

He smirked and kissed her forehead. Well.. More like, kissed her frown away..

~*~

End

~*~