Thirty-two

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
GIRLFRIEND

[A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @xXWolf_StormXx, @Dark_QueenR27, @Syangchen, @17hello, @vongola_gaurdian8032, @Sivhongk, @GFD001, @Juvenilescarl8t, @rizalyndenoy121, @SaysBored, and @AidaNajihah1 for commenting in the previous chapters. Enjoy!]

~*~

Tsuna sighed as he sat in the backseat of the limousine.  

"Tsuna-chan, you okay?" Lambo asked beside him, taking his cold hands into his.  

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine. Just..nervous, I guess." Tsuna muttered.  

He reminisced how he got into this situation.  

"Exactly, Jyuudaime. That's why, we need you to be a girl for a day and pretend to be our girlfriends to stop our marriage interviews. We will introduce you to our parents." 

The brunet blinked owlishly at the Hosts, unable to grasp what they just said. 

"Hn.. Usagi seems in shock. Let me bite him to death for a bit." 

With that, Tsuna came back to focus. "W-wait, Kyoya-senpai, you agreed on this too?"  

Kyoya looked away. "I had no choice." Reborn threatened him that he cannot bite his 'parents' to death, no matter how tempting it is. Thus, leaving him no choice but to seek desperate measures to stop the herbivorous activity of marriage interviews.

"Mukuro-senpai?" Tsuna turned to the next person most probable to save him from this predicament.

But the pineapple just chuckled. "Kufufu~ Don't ask me, Tsunayoshi, I'm with them.."  

"Would you really let us go to those horrible marriage interviews, Tsuna-chan?" Lambo pouted and gave him the puppy eyes.

Tsuna tried desperately not to give in.. but in the end, failed. Thus, making him finally agree on dressing up in the finest of dresses and tortured by heels. Which leads to today.

"Remind me again, why did you guys decided to make me meet all your parents in one day?!"

"Trust me, Tsuna-chan, it's purely coincidental." Lambo whistled innocently.

The Sky and the Lightning are now in front of the Haninozuka Mansion. Lambo offered his hand out to the brunet to help him down the car.

A simple yet elegant white two-inch heels peeked out the limousine as Tsuna went out. A knee-length light pink dress flowed as the brunet moved. A similarly brown waist-length wig swayed at his back as the sudden air blew. From this point on, he was to be a feminine girl.

"Come on, Tsuna-chan! We can do this!" Lambo cheered.

She nodded. "Yeah.."

"By the way, you look so pretty." Lambo said on her ear and took her hand.

Tsuna blushed, making the Lightning chuckle.

~*~

This is the first time Tsuna set foot on the Haninozuka Mansion. It was huge, as expected.

Then, out of nowhere, with only Tsuna's intuition warning him, something blurred from upstairs and bolted towards Lambo. The Lightning easily dodged back in time, taking Tsuna in his arms to keep her out of attack range.