Thirty-nine

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
NEW YEAR'S EVE

[I dedicate this chapter to @VongolaCIELO, @Animelovechu3, @liernell, @VongolaNatsuri72, @CielPhantommage, @xXCamillaXx00, @Haru_Uchiha16, and @Quiet_Muffin for commenting on the previous chapters. Sorry for the very very very late New Year's Special Chapter. But it's still January 31, so please humor me. Enjoy!]

~*~

It was New Year's Eve..

Tsuna rubbed his hands together and shivered at the cold air.. He snuggled deeper into the kotatsu and relaxed.

"Tsuna.. Are you cold? Come over here.." Takeshi offered his hand, as well as his body heat..

But Lambo had other ideas, and the Lightning threw himself at Tsuna instead. "Tsuna-chan, I'll warm you up~" Lambo whispered in Tsuna's ear seductively.

The Decimo only rolled his eyes.

"Okay, CUT!" Hayato and Ryohei yelled, and practically shoved the cunning youngest Guardian out of the way.

Reborn took his gun and aimed at the rowdy Guardians from his chair with a smug face. "That's my line, I'm the director here.."

"Kufufu~ Be thankful for my cinematic talents, weaklings.." Mukuro eerily smirked as he lowered the camera he was holding.

"Usagi, you already had no lines, so at least work on your facial expressions." Kyoya scolded as he was holding the papers of the script he made.

"G-gomen.. I just.. really can't help it.."

"Bossu, please face here and let me add more foundation and blush.."

Yes, it was indeed New Year's Eve, but what are they doing?

It was supposedly a small commercial project of the third years, Takeshi and Lambo.. And they took the hosts as extras and crew..

But the two starring in the commercial are definitely enjoying monopolizing the brunet in front of their fellow envious Guardians.

"Here, Jyuudaime.. Have some water.." Hayato offered.

"Ah, thanks, Hayato-kun!"

As Tsuna chugged down his drink, Mukuro unconsciously reached for his phone and snapped a quick, stealthy picture.

Reborn was silently staring at the Decimo from his seat.

"Oi, Usagi.." Kyoya popped beside him.

"Mm?"

"Gimme that." Without waiting for a response, the Skylark took Tsuna's water bottle and drank the remaining in quick gulps.

The other Hosts' eyes widened. 'I-INDIRECT KI-KI-KIIIII---KYOYA YOU CUNNING--@?!$€¢₱¥©®&#~'

When done, the prefect handed the empty bottle back to Tsuna. "I was thirsty.." He kinda tried to make some excuse, but his unusual flushed red face betrayed him.

Tsuna only blinked thrice.

And the commercial shoot continued, with the other hosts glaring at the Cloud..

Although it was New Year's Eve, and they should've been spending it with their respective families, sadly, they were left no choice but to spend it all together.

Chrome's family are out of the country.

Hayato and Ryohei's parents had to arrange a fashion show in the US.