Melody

MELODY
HAYATO

Tsuna woke up to the sound of the piano keys from across the room. Getting up from the bed, she walked barefooted to the piano.

Hearing her steps, still, Hayato kept playing the keys. As she sat down on the stool beside him, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

The silveret kissed the top of her head as he continued playing.

She watched his fingers glide across the keys with grace. This was a different song from his favorite piece.

She felt some weird familiarity with the tune.

He seemed to hear her unspoken question. "I composed this." Hayato mumbled, still playing.

Tsuna raised her head and looked at him in question.

The silveret's hands paused, one cupping the brunet's rosy cheek.

"I made this piece, for you.." he smiled and kissed her forehead.

He went back to playing, and Tsuna leaned her head back on him.

"You were humming this for quite some time before, so I tried to compose this for you." Hayato explained.

"Really?" So that was why it felt familiar to her..

"Yeah.. You are like this song to me, Tsuna.. Gentle and sweet, but also fierce at times." they both chuckled at that last part.

"Thank you, Hayato-kun.." she said, teary eyed. She greatly appreciates his efforts in composing a song especially for her.

The silveret smiled as the song came to a close.

She leaned up to him and kissed him. "Love you.."

"Love you more, Tsuna.."

~*~

End

~*~