Cuddles

CUDDLES
LAMBO

Tsuna sighed as she entered Lambo's room.

"Lambo.. You said you were on your way an hour ago, so why are you still sleeping on our date day?" she complained as she made way for the bed where the said ravenet laid on his stomach, sleeping.

As she sat on the end of the bed, she nudged the sleeping figure.

"Lambo.. Lamboooooo.. Come on, wake up.."

Electric green eyes slightly opened. "Tsu..cha.." he mumbled before closing his eyes again.

Tsuna smiled internally at the cute scene, but rolled her eyes. Lambo really is hard to wake up.

She nudged him again, only for her hand to be caught by his strong ones. He pulled her, and with an "Oomph!", she was lying on the bed with him spooning her from behind, arms wrapped around her.

"Dun wanna get up.. Let's stay here today, mm? I'll take you out tomorrow.."

Tsuna swatted his arm playfully. "That's what you said yesterday. Mou.."

"Can't help it.. I love cuddling with you.." Lambo mumbled as he nuzzled his head on the crook of her nape.

She let herself relax in the arms of her love. She didn't even realize her eyes closing as she comfortably snuggled closer to him.

When she opened her eyes, it was already time for lunch. Irritated, she swatted Lambo's arm again, jolting him awake.

"Wha-what..?"

"You canceled our date to sleep in again!" Tsuna pouted.

Lambo chuckled. "Then, let's have a date right now. Lemme just freshen up then we'll go."

He leaned in and kissed her with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning, Tsuna-chan~" he grinned.

Tsuna rolled her eyes. "It's already noon, Baka-Lambo."

"It's still a very good morning to me." he muttered as he hugged her close.

"Yeah.. Good morning too then~" she replied with a smile as she hugged him back.

~*~

End

~*~