Thirty-three

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
ONSEN

[A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @ChanceX10, @NekoLiaraXx, @yuukianaya, @Usagitenshi123, @HakuTheByako220, @Takumi_Alicuin and @Cocochu67 for commenting on the previous chapters. Enjoy!]

~*~

"Onsen?" Tsuna echoed. He was having lunch at the cafeteria with Reborn, Hayato, Takeshi, Lambo and Ryohei, because Tsuna forgot his bento.. again..

"Yup! Tsuna-chan helped us with the marriage interviews thing, so in return, this weekend, the Great Lambo-sama is willing to treat Tsuna-chan to a famous hot springs!"

Tsuna sweatdropped. "You don't really have to, Lambo-senpai.."

"Tsuna.." Takeshi slung an arm over Tsuna's shoulders. "Just let us do this for you, okay? We inconvenienced you a lot this past week, so we should all have fun!"

The Storm intervenes. "Don't you bother Jyuudaime, you Baseball-freak and you Stupid Cow! But.. uhm.. Jyuudaime, would you really not go?" Hayato looked at Tsuna with puppy eyes. Lambo joined him, looking at him with big sparkling orbs.

Tsuna winced. "You won't leave me alone if I say no, anyway. I really don't have a choice, do I?"

Reborn huffed. "Technically, you don't."

Tsuna sweatdropped. "Right.."

"That's good, Tsuna! We'll all get to relax to the EXTREME!"

"Ja.. Then.. Can you also invite Chrome-chan there? I haven't been with Chrome-chan for a while.." Tsuna grew a bit worried for his feminine Mist. Although they see each other at school sometimes, both of them were too busy that they almost only greet each other and then parts ways immediately.

"Of course." Reborn answers as he wipes his lips with a table napkin. "I intend to invite everyone, so you go and ask for Ryouji-san's permission when you go home. Got it?"

"Mm. Wakatta.."

~*~

"Konnichiwa, Bossu.." Chrome greeted Tsuna shyly but with a warm smile.

It was Friday afternoon. School ended about half an hour ago. Tsuna already cleared with his father, and phoned the Varia that he won't be able to cook for Xanxus this weekend. It didn't bother the Varia, though, because they too had to go somewhere for the weekend anyway.

Tsuna opened their front door wider and smiled back. He let Chrome in as he went to get his luggage.

"Ara ara, Chrome-chan! I haven't seen you in a while!" Ryouji exclaimed as she entered.

"Ah.. Hai.. I'm sorry.. I was busy with the two clubs I'm managing at the moment."

"Don't push yourself too much though, okay?"

"Hai!"

"Ah~ I really missed you, Chrome-chan!" Ryouji engulfed the purplenette in a warm hug. Ryouji considers Chrome like another cute daughter.

"Mou Tou-san, I'll just invite Chrome-chan here again." Tsuna came back to the living room with his luggage in tow.

"Dewa, you guys enjoy your weekends. I actually only agreed to let Tsu-chan go because Chrome-chan will be there, and I happen to have a late night shift anyway. I don't want my dear Tsu-chan alone here so.." Ryouji cuddles Tsuna, making the Sky blush, a bit embarrassed, and the Mist to smile.