Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
FAVORS

[A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @Grim_D_Ripper_II, @ChibiLuvsBooks, @Tasyasanjaya and @KrystalHearts2 for commenting in the previous chapters. Enjoy the chapter!]

~*~

Two figures were once again found on the rooftop. One was lying down eyes closed, and the other was staring off into the blue skies.

As the gentle breeze swayed, the latter person faced the other. "Kyoya. Thank you for doing what I asked yesterday. As I thought, your connections are still wide, even in a different world."

Silver-blue eyes opened. "Carnivore.. I didn't do it for free." He reminded Reborn.

"I know. About your reward.. you still didn't tell me what you want in return."

The skylark sat up, contemplating whether to ask or not, and ended up asking anyway. "In exchange for your favor, I'll also ask a favor.."

This perked up the hitman's interest. It's not everyday that a 'Hibari Kyoya' would ask for favors of any kind.

'This should be interesting..'

~*~

On a fine Saturday morning, Tsuna lifted a hand to shield his eyes from the blinding rays. Tall coconut trees and other tropical plants surrounded him, and the chirping of birds filled the air.

He could see an Olympic-sized wave pool on his left, and the amazon-like forest by his right.

Currently, the hosts were in the Ootori Group Corporation's Secret Membership's Pool Resort.

Tsuna sweatdropped. 'I was kidnapped again..'

Lambo, first thing in the morning, came to pick Tsuna up, saying there was an emergency. Apparently, Reborn asked him--*cough* threatened nicely *cough*--to collect Tsuna.

Tsuna wonders why he didn't realize sooner. He didn't even suspect anything until they arrived in the resort.

Once they entered the pool resort, Lambo made him change clothes, and Tsuna deadpanned as he picked up a flimsy two piece bikini prepared just for him.

But instead, he wore baggy shorts and a plain shirt, practically disappointing a lot of people in the group. Most of them were curious on how the brunet would look in a bikini.

"Jyuudaime.. would you like coconut juice?" Hayato asked by his side, holding a glass.

"Arigato, Hayato-kun. Aren't you gonna swim?" He asked as he sipped from the straw.

"Mmm.. No. I'll stay by your side."

Tsuna blushed a little at this. Hayato never left him for the past few days, helping him with this and that. Reborn insisted that he wrap his right hand in bandage and don't use that hand for a few days for full recovery. Hayato used that chance to serve his beloved boss as best as he could. Now, his injury is fully healed.

It would seem that Kyoya had asked Reborn a favor to try out this pool resort.

As the third son of the Ootori Family, whose business is centered on hospitals and other management 'recovery' related, Ootori Kyoya at a young age manages one-third of the corporation's assets and this pool resort is one of the new projects, currently still at an experimental stage.

Reborn, with his kind helping heart, accepted the favor and dragged everyone else, including Chrome and Mukuro.

Currently, Reborn is lying on one of the beds, Kyoya was nowhere in sight, Ryohei, Lambo, and Takeshi were splashing about in the pool, Mukuro was also lying in another bed while sipping pineapple juice, and Chrome was soaking only her feet in the pool.