Forty-one

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
HEARTS

[A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @minerva344, @HeavensLostProperty1, @joariola and @NaokiSasaki for commenting in the previous chapters. Thank you for waiting, everyone! Enjoy!]

~*~

[WARNING!!!]

EXTREME FLUFFINESS AHEAD!!!

MAY TRIGGER
FANGIRLING,
NOSEBLEEDS,
AND CRINGENESS!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I MEAN IT!!!
YOU ARE WARNED!!!

~*~

"Kyaaaaaah!"

"Reborn-sama~ Please accept this!"

"This too!"

"Mukuro-sama! Please accept these chocolates!"

"Takeshi-sama!"

"Hayato-sama, daisuki desu!"

"Ryohei-sama! Kyaah!"

"Lambo-sama, please have my chocolates!"

"Kyaaah! Kyoya-sama!"

"Tsuna-sama, please take these!"

Namimori High had been in a frenzy so early in the morning. The Hosts had yet to enter the school gates, but they were already greeted by a horde of girls.

Of course, it's Valentine's Day.

A day of love and hearts and confessions~

And of course, the Hosts had received a lot of those affections. The teachers even set aside an empty room for all the chocolates given to them.

"Since all the cute girls put their efforts to give me these chocolates, I'll happily eat them all!" Lambo's eyes gleamed as they walked in.

"You can't, Lambo. You'll have cavities and diabetes with all these chocolates." Takeshi shook his head.

"You'll get sick of chocolates until you can't eat a single one for the rest of your life, you Stupid Cow.." Hayato grumbled at the side.

"Tss. Urusai, Bakadera!" the Lightning made faces at the Storm.

"Uwaaaah.. All these can be a year's stock of chocolates.." Tsuna's eyes sparkled.

Suddenly, the brunet flinched when he felt eyes on him. He turned around in slow-motion only to find seven pairs of ravenous eyes staring at him intently.

"M-minna.. Wh-why are you all staring at me like that..?" Tsuna asked nervously.

*stare*

They kept staring at him as if they are expecting something to happen..

Getting flustered and uncomfortable with their eyes on him, Tsuna excused himself and went on running ahead..

When he was gone, the Guardians sighed.

"Tsuna really is slow sometimes, huh.." Takeshi grumbled.

"And here I thought I can receive some chocolates from Tsuna-chan too.." Lambo whined like a kid.

"Jyuudaime... Chocolates.." Hayato was almost teary-eyed.