Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
AYANOKOJI

[A/N:I dedicate this chapter to @Angel_sama_27, @lazymurasakihanna, @tasyadewi16, and @UtauBara. @Angel_sama_27 is one of the firsts to comment in this story. I'm truly sorry for not mentioning you earlier. But thanks for everyone for their lovely conments! Enjoy!]

~*~

Reborn instructed Tsuna not to leave the back room until closing hours. That is to avoid conflicts with the other customers.

After half an hour, Renge came back and checked on Tsuna.

"That customer? She's Ayanokoji-san from Class 3-A. She's Takeshi-senpai and Lambo-senpai's classmate. She's also Reborn-senpai's best customer, well, at least before your amnesia accident." Renge explained to Tsuna while holding a complete profile of the said lady.

"Reborn's best customer.. She's that important.. And I blew it. I'm sorry, Renge-chan."

"Oh, it's fine. I don't think she's gonna stop coming here just because of that little accident. She wasn't even hurt."

"She's okay? She's not hurt?" Tsuna asked with obvious worry.

"Yeah. I personally took her to the clinic. She's not hurt anywhere."

"Thank goodness.."

"Yes, that's exactly why you shouldn't blame yourself too much."

"But still.. I.."

"Shush. I said it's fine, Tsuna-chan. You can just be more careful next time." The ginger eyed the brunet's bandaged right hand.

Tsuna felt a little self-conscious and tried to hide his injured hand. "I-I'm okay. It doesn't really hurt. Reborn just made a fuss out of it."

Renge wrapped her arms around him. "Take care of yourself, Tsuna-chan. Okay?" She murmured.

"Hai. Thanks for worrying."

Renge gave him a bright smile. "That's my job, silly."

Tsuna chuckled.

~*~

"J-Jyuudaime! What happened to your hand?!" Tsuna deadpanned. He knew that the overprotective Storm would freak out.

"It's nothing, really, Hayato-kun."

"But you're--"

"It's just slight burns.."

"From earlier?" Takeshi interjects.

"Ah, yeah. But don't worry, Reborn already treated it."

Takeshi mussed his hair. "Be more careful, Tsuna."

"Hai. I've been hearing that a lot lately."

"That's because you don't listen sometimes."

"Ehehe.."

"Jyuudaime, as your Right Hand Man, I will be your right hand. I'll serve you with all I have!"

Tsuna sweatdrops. "Er.. Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline."

"Jyuudaime, please! Let me serve you!"

Takeshi slung his arm over Hayato's shoulders, turned him around before he can complain and whispered. "You know, you can just serve Tsuna without asking his permission. That way, he won't be able to refuse."