Twenty-one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
WARMTH

[I dedicate this chapter to @MikariCielo, @Mcassandr, @Fox27cielo, @901nekotaAi and @maogalaxy for commenting in the previous chapters. Although 901nekotaAi commented in a different language and text type, so I couldn't understand. Gomen ne. But thanks for reading and commenting anyway. Enjoy!]

~*~

Monday morning.. ugh..

Has anyone ever experienced not staying up late yet you don't want to wake up the next morning? When your bed entices you to hug it closer. Your pillows seduces you to snuggle more. And your body just refuses to get up despite your alarm blaring like an ambulance's siren.

Yep. That's what Tsuna just went through. But when his father knocked on his door and told him that Reborn just called, saying that Tsuna wasn't picking up and threatened him to make him go bungee-jumping from the rooftop of the three-story school without a harness if he's late, his body bolted straight up and rushed to the bathroom to prepare for school as quick as light, muttering something between 'demonic spartan hitman tutor' and 'Oh, Kami-sama, why me?'

And that's the reason why he, grumpily, went to school with his hair still dripping and the half side barely combed, his uniform a bit rumpled from his haste in putting it on, and his bento forgotten..

What a way to start your day..

~*~

Tsuna announced to his Guardians about Xanxus being here, although Chrome already knew. Xanxus literally gave her teacher and classmates a heart attack when he suddenly barged in to class this morning.

Apparently, she was also clueless about this world's version of Xanxus being existent. All she knew was that she had a classmate under suspension.

Tsuna also told them about Squalo and the other Varias having counterparts.

Takeshi beamed at this. "Maa, I never knew I would see Squalo here. But I guess that's cool, it means more friends!"

Ryohei also got fired up. He once acted as the Negotiator between the Vongola and the Varia, and became a bit 'close' to the Varia Guardians over time.

Tsuna deadpanned. 'Takeshi sure is optimistic to be able to call Squalo as his friend.. I almost died last night because of them..'

But eventually, Tsuna felt relieved that Squalo and the rest have counterparts in this world. That way, Xanxus will not be alone.

~*~

"Ryohei-san.. are you sure that one day is just enough?" Tsuna asked for the nth time.

"Yep! EXTREMELY SURE! You only have to serve that bet for one day. And you only have to watch a boxing match with me at home."

Tsuna had his lips in a thin line.

Yes, he never agreed to the prize of that bet they did at the beach about his new fear, but he now felt it was a bit unfair on Ryohei, deciding to cut his hardships to a considerable one day of boxing marathon. The Sun did help him with his fear that night.

But since the boxing enthusiast has already decided, Tsuna resolved on at least being a good company for him instead.

"You haven't been to the Hitachiin Mansion yet, right Tsuna?" Ryohei asked as Tsuna got in their limousine.

"Ah, hai. This will be my first time."

"This is good, Jyuudaime! You can even sleep over. I'll ask Ryouji-sama's permission for you!" Hayato exclaimed and was immediately dialling.