Twenty-nine

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
ORANGE

[Dedicated to all Vongola Host Club Readers. Enjoy!]

~*~

Lambo grinned from ear to ear as he walked with Tsuna on the hallways of the third-years' building.

The school used the classrooms, as well as put up lines of booths and stands on the grounds, to offer services and food for the students of Nami High to enjoy for the day.

Lambo decided to take Tsuna to a room in the third-years' building, opening the door to reveal a cozy cafe. The staff were wearing butler suits and maid dresses.

Tsuna stared with awe at the cuteness of the maids and the coolness of the butlers.

"Welcome, Master, Milady. Table for two?" A butler welcomed them, bowing respectfully.

"Yes, please." Lambo answered and they were guided to a table.

"Here is our menu for today.." the butler gave them menus, and Tsuna scanned the content.

"What would you like, Tsuna-chan?"

Tsuna leaned over at the Lightning, intending to whisper, but the ravenet blushed a little as Tsuna brought her face closer.

"Lambo-senpai.. are you sure with this? The prices are too high.."

Lambo chuckled at that. "Silly Tsuna-chan.. it's fine. I want to treat Tsuna-chan here. So just pick anything you'd like."

"O-okay.."

In the end, Tsuna picked the cheapest set, making Lambo laugh.

Their ordered cakes and drinks came after a short while and they savored the nice treats.

"Tsuna-chan, is it good?" Lambo eyed the Sky, who was eating her slice of chocolate cake. Lambo ordered a caramel one.

"Mm. It's good. Wanna taste?"

Tsuna took a slice on her fork and offered it to Lambo.

The ravenet inched away in shock and covered his face with the back of his hand, as he is sure he was blushing beet red.

'Tsuna-chan is planning to feed me?!?!' He screamed in his thoughts.

He wouldn't have been conscious of it if Tsuna was normal. He'd always acted like a spoiled kid, since Tsuna basically humored him with what he wanted. But with Tsuna acting all feminine, and suddenly making a move like that..

"Ah.. G-gomen.. did I startle you?" Tsuna looked concerned.

Lambo took a few seconds staring at his big brother.

Those concerned, big, doe eyes.. thick, curly lashes.. a pretty shade of blushing cheeks.. those luscious, sinful pink lips..

Definitely NOT a big brother..

Lambo found his hand inching closer to the brunet by its own.

"L-Lambo-s-senpai..?"

The Lightning snapped back to his senses. His hand had been softly caressing Tsuna's equally soft lips.

"A-ah! Gomen! Tsu-Tsuna-chan got some food on.. your lips.. so.." he looked away as he lied.

'Darn hand! Why'd you move?!?! What if Tsuna-chan hates me because of that?!?!'

He heard a chuckle and looked back at the laughing brunet. "Pfft! Lambo-senpai, your face is all red."

Lambo could feel his face get even hotter, but seeing Tsuna laugh made him smile.