Flowers

FLOWERS
KYOYA

Tsuna glanced at her reflection from the mirror in front of her. Her bright red koi patterned kimono and donned up hair suits her perfectly.

She notices the figure of one Ootori Kyoya from behind, staring back at her through the mirror. He was also wearing a yukata, a black one with silver swirling clouds and moon design.

He hugged her from the back, leaning his chin over her shoulder and gave her a soft smile that he only shows to her and no one else.

"Kyoya-senpai.. Ano.."

"Usagi.. I told you to stop it with the 'senpai'."

"Ah.. Sorry, I forgot.. J-ja.. Kyoya-kun.." she said shyly.

He pats her head softly and turned her, tugging her outside.

"Kyoya-kun.. Where are you taking me? Making your maids dress me up in a kimono.. I don't understand what's going on.." she mumbled.

"Hn.. Well, I knew you wouldn't notice it since you've been busy. But today is spring's peak.." his explanation also left her in circles, but as he led her through the gardens, slowly it clicked in her mind. "I figured you wouldn't mind to have a private flower viewing with me."

Tsuna had her jaw dropped in awe at the amazing gardens lined with cherry blossom trees, the whole place littered with pink petals here and there.

She notices a falling petal and caught it in her palms, giggling as she showed it to Kyoya.

"Ah.." she exclaimed as realization hits her. "But Kyoya-kun.. You hate the sakura flowers, right?! Why.. Why would you plant a bunch of sakura trees in your garden?! Don't you feel anything weird? Are you having a fever?" she was technically panicking as she places her palm against his forehead to check his temperature.

He just chuckled and took her hand. He places her arm around his as he led her down the pink pathway. "Just shut up and enjoy, Usagi.."

Kyoya ushered her through the line of trees until they reached a neatly-placed picnic blanket filled with her favorite sweets. He helped her sit down and they ate, talking about random stuff with her laughing and giggling and him with a small smile.

To Tsuna, it was enough to make her happy. His efforts in making her happy was enough to fill her heart to the brim.

He ended up lying down on the laid blanket with his head on her lap. She buried her hand on his hair, feeling the soft texture of the strands.

They were contented.

"Thank you, Kyoya-kun.." Tsuna eventually whispered.

His lips turned up in one side as he leaned up to catch hers in a kiss.

They stayed there until sunset, just enjoying a holiday for the two of them, with the pretty flower petals surrounding them.

~*~

End

~*~