Four

CHAPTER FOUR
MUSIC ROOM III

Tsuna managed to calm Reborn down, although it took a lot of time and persuasion, bullet-dodging and bribery of unlimited espresso.

As they went down from the rooftop, Tsuna parted ways. Tsuna was going to find his missing Cloud.

'Hibari-san didn't come. Where could he be? The layout of this world's Nami High is different from ours.'

But then again, knowing his antisocial Cloud Guardian's personality, he searched for the Library first, the most quiet place there is in this school.

At the farthest aisle, he found him standing in front of the window, gazing out at the blue skies.

"Hibari-san, what are you doing here? Didn't Reborn tell you to meet up at the rooftop?" he asked as he neared the ravenet.

But his Cloud remained quiet, still gazing at the white clouds.

"Hibari-san?"

"Herbivore, if you have something to say, speak up at once or I'll bite you to death.."

"H-Hai.. eto.. It seems that in this world, we are running a host club here at school.." Tsuna studied the other's expression, weary that he will go berserk at the news.

"I know that already."

"Eeeh? I-is that so? How?"

The skylark just glared at him.

"R-right.. Sorry.. uhm.. I'm sure that you are mad, Hibari-san, but we really have to run this host club together or else this world will--"

"I will not be a host." Hibari Kyoya stated firmly.

Tsuna paled. "But Hibari-san.."

"I said no."

Tsuna noticed three things happen as Hibari Kyoya said those words. First, the room seemed to darken. Second, the temperature dropped. And the third, Tsuna felt excruciating pain in his chest, like his heart was being squeezed.

Tsuna leaned on the nearest wall for support, regulating his breathing. The ravenet wasn't looking, therefore he didn't notice. Soon, the pain subsided until Tsuna was able to endure it.

'What was that? Is that what Kawahira-san meant when he said that this world will crumble and we will die if we don't become hosts?' Tsuna thought, worried.

"If you have nothing else to say, leave me alone."

Tsuna thought of other things to report. "W-we have decided to call ourselves either by first names or our new last names.. Is that fine with you, Ootori-san..?"

The ravenet turned at the brunet at the call of the new name. It ticked him that he was dragged in this world by that checker-omnivore, given a different name and identity, and everyone seems okay with the idea.

But seeing the little omnivore in front of him, who had this innocent and stupid smile plastered on his face like everything is just fine, he can't complain.

He can't complain but he won't let the checker-omnivore control him and his life.

But that wasn't what he wanted to hear. The skylark was waiting for the Decimo to tell him something else.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Is there.. anything else you want to know?"