Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
RAIN

[A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @Mond_Sky for commenting in the previous chapter. Enjoy!]

~*~

"Did we.. *huff*.. lose them..?" Tsuna panted after running what seemed to him like an Olympic Marathon. But as he looked back, he was confused to see no one behind him.

"Hiiieeee! Don't tell me, they didn't run?! Shucks, they're now dead meat!"

~*~

Hayato, Takeshi and Ryohei sweatdropped as they watched Tsuna run in the speed of light. Tsuna was out of sight before they could even call out to him.

Reborn sighed exasperatedly and shook his head. 'I still need to torture that Dame-Tsuna..'

The seven of them faced the five crocodiles coming their way. But behind them, the Guardians also saw three irritated grizzly bears, two pit vipers, and a wolf.

"Oya, oya~ Are you serious about this, Arcobaleno? Who takes grizzly bears and wolves in a tropical resort?"

Hayato deadpanned.

'NONE of these animals should be taken in a tropical resort, you stupid pineapple-freak..'

"Hn.. Scared, piney?" Kyoya taunts the Mist as he took out his tonfas.

"Kufufu~ In your nightmares, Skylark-kun.." Mukuro also took out his spear, a foldable one that he asked Verde to make for him. Easy to store and easy to hide.

"Maa, maa.. don't fight.." Takeshi grabbed a nearby broken branch and stood in a fighting stance.

Chrome said nothing but also took out her own spear.

"This is an EXTREME workout!" Ryohei shouts as he readied himself.

"Urusai, Lawn-head! You're freaking noisy!" Hayato lit up a handful of dynamites.

Reborn cocked his green gun. "Show them what Chaos looks like~"

~*~

Reborn smirked as he watched the scene before him. Five crocodiles, three grizzly bears, two pit vipers and a wolf were all beaten unconscious, with a couple of cuts and bruises, hopefully nothing too dangerous.

"Hmm.. excellent.. Now let us find those two before they end up as dead meat for the other predators I placed in here. If you find them, make a call." Reborn ordered as he took out his phone.

"I will stay here, Arcobaleno. I'm not really in the mood for a search and rescue of two brats.." Mukuro said in a lazy tone.

"Hn. Fight me if you're bored, piney."

"Kufufu~ Gladly, Skylark-kun." And with that, the two of them disappeared in the forest.

That left five people to search for Tsuna and Lambo. "Let's move."

"Hai!"

~*~

Tsuna wandered aimlessly into the Amazon-like forest.

"Lambo, where could you be?"

*Plip, plip*

Tsuna looked up into the ceiling, where drops of water slowly slipped down, until it became heavier. 'Oh, come on! Artificial rain?! Are you serious, Reborn?!'