EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE
HAPPINESS

~*~

Fujioka Ryouji stood in front of his daughter, eyes tearing up with pride and joy.

"I'm so proud of you, Tsu-chan~" he said happily as tears came down.

The brunet gave him her brightest smile and hugged her father. "Thank you, Ryouji-san, for treating me like your very own daughter."

Ryouji stepped back and flicked her forehead, making the Decimo flinch and nurse the aching spot. "Baka musume! Even if you are not my real daughter, you are still my Tsu-chan. And I love every part of you."

Tsuna had a bitter smile on his face. "My real father wasn't much around when I was a teenager. Of course I resented him back then. But when I got older, I realized that in his own way, he was protecting us and he loves me and my mother very much. And you, Ryouji-san, have given me the warmth and love that I yearned for from a father. You don't know how thankful I am for that."

The man pinched her cheeks playfully, making the edges of her mouth turn into a smile. "Tsu-chan.. I'm also thankful, for you being my daughter. I'm happy that you were happy here with me."

~*~

"And now, Tsunayoshi-kun.. It's time for you to decide on your own fate."

Tsuna nodded. "Before anything.. I just want to say a few words, if you guys don't mind..

"Being transported to this world spontaneously had, at first, made me wary, especially due to the changes in my body. It was sort of frightening, but I had everyone here with me to support me..

"Then, I started to see one of the reasons why we were brought to this world. I think it's safe for me to say that our bonds have been stronger since we've been here..

"We were actually brought here because Kawahira-san asked me of how you guys treat me. And I told him that we were doing fine, but actually, in my head, I was thinking of all the negative things. How everyone would supposedly leave me behind or wouldn't even approach me if I wasn't connected with the Mafia..

"Maybe Kawahira-san sent us here to assure me that that's not true. Because as we lived here, everyone taught me back that our bonds are not as breakable as I thought..

"There were even times when I've forgotten that this is a parallel world. I've forgotten that this day would come. Because I was having so much fun with you guys.

"To be honest, I was afraid because I had to choose. But a lot of people had encouraged me. Although I'm still asking myself if my choice is right. At first, I didn't want to choose among any of you because I don't want chaos to ensue among my Guardians.

"We've all been together through thick and thin, and I value our bonds more than anything in the world. My bonds with my friends is the sole pride of mine.

"But as much as I want to keep time here and now, I have to make a decision."

She smiled and confidently raised her head.

"I have decided. And I choose..."

The Guardians' breaths stopped for a moment, awaiting the Sky's next words.

"I choose not to choose any of you. I choose to go back to our world. I choose for the real Fujioka Tsunayoshi to make her own choices. I choose for her to learn, grow, and love. And I hope you all understand.."