Five

CHAPTER FIVE
HOST TRAINING

"Is this the Vongola Host Club Room?" Tsuna asked to no one particularly.

"Of course it is!" Renge wailed. "What's wrong with all of you? You're all acting weird today! And don't tell me I'm wrong. I'm the manager of this Host Club, so I know everything there is to know about you!"

'I think you didn't know that I'm supposed to be a girl though, Renge-chan..' Tsuna thought.

"Tsuna-chan doesn't seem to remember me. Well, none of you seems to."

Tsuna was fidgeting.

"Hayato-kun and Ryohei-kun were bickering today. Shouldn't you guys be more lovey dovey?"

The two silverets were masks of shock and doom.

"Reborn-senpai wasn't loud and annoying today."

Tsuna saw Reborn's hands twitch, most probably to get his green gun..

"Kyoya-sama had this blood-stained thing. Aren't you supposed to be the polite and princely one?"

The skylark just glared at the side.

"Lambo-senpai was acting lazy. Aren't you supposed to be the hyper one?"

The Lightning just shrugged lazily.

"And what's worse?! Takeshi-senpai was talking!"

"Haha. Is talking wrong?" Takeshi asked.

"No.. But it's weird that you're talking! You'll mostly just shrug or nod or hum or say super short phrases."

Renge seems to be having internal battles. "Am I going crazy?"

"A-ano.. Renge-chan.. calm down.." Tsuna tried to calm her.

"Then why are you all acting like this?!?!"

Tsuna looked around his Family, pleading for help.

Then, Reborn decided to speak up. "Because we all had amnesia."

Everyone looked at him at once.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone exclaimed.

Tsuna rushed to Reborn, along with the rest, leaving a stunned Renge on the side.

"Reborn! Why did you say that we all had amnesia?" Tsuna whispered.

"What, you want to tell her that we all came from another world?" Reborn had an eyebrow raised.

"Not really. But why amnesia?"

"You really are a No Good, Dame-Tsuna. It's obvious, isn't it? Let's just say that we had amnesia and forgot all about the host club and everyone else. Makes things easier." Reborn muttered.

"Actually, it makes sense, Jyuudaime.." Hayato agreed.

"I guess it simplifies the explanations." Even Takeshi agreed.

"Yakyuu-Baka agrees as long as it's simple. Such a simpleton..." Hayato grumbles on the side.

"Hey.. How about the personality? You all heard what she said to the extreme. We're not acting like the ones they knew." Ryohei asks.

"Just like what I said, amnesia. We can use that as an excuse for the personality switch too." Reborn answered.

"I'm not going to be a polite and princely herbivore." The Cloud growled.