Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
BEACH

[I dedicate this chapter to @thesilentmarionette, @ForeverFireAnime, @Chiaro_78, @sebastiane13, @Dark_Destroyer_1634 and @NyaNyaAntonya for your comments in the previous chapters. Enjoy!]

~*~

A week passed and they have already been in this world for a month. A lot of things happened already.

Mukuro still hasn't given an answer to Tsuna's proposal to become a host, but he and Chrome have been tagging along with them for a while now. They're frequently hanging out in the Host Club, and Chrome joins them during lunch and breaks.

So far, everyone has been having a normal life. Well, as normal as they could be.

~*~

Tsuna smiled, seeing a familiar figure of a man with round spectacles in a yukata, sipping tea under a sakura tree.

"Kawahira-san.. Hisashiburi desu.."

"Ah, Tsunayoshi-kun.. Yes, it's been a while. Come, I made some tea.."

Tsuna sat down beside him and took a cup.

"How are you doing, Tsunayoshi-kun?"

"Mm. Just fine. I'm still adjusting to the changes. But I've been enjoying my time."

"That's good. Ah, I'm sorry for not giving you a heads up for those changes. I should've at least told you. It must've been tough for you.."

But the brunet shook his head. "Iie, Chrome-chan was there to help me, so it's fine."

"Mm. To make up for it, I'll give you a present, Tsunayoshi-kun."

'Present..?'

"What is it?"

The overseer of the Trinisette gave a warm genuine smile and placed his index finger on the Decimo's forehead.

"Memories.. Tsunayoshi-kun.. to help you understand 'yourself' more.."

~*~

Tsuna opened his eyes, he's back in his room. He stretched his joints and yawned in his hand.

"Ah, what a bright day.."

He looked over to his left where a luggage bag stood by his closet.

'Ah, that's right.. We're going to the beach today..' he nodded to himself as he took a towel.

"Tsu-chan! Ohayo!" His father greeted him as he passed by the kitchen. His cross-dressing father was whipping some breakfast for the two of them.

"Ohayo, tou-san.."

"You're going to the beach today, right?"

The Decimo entered the bathroom. "Hai.." he muffled while taking off his clothes.

"Have you packed yet?"

"Hai, I already did last night.." he twisted the shower's knob and droplets of water splashed by his head.

"What clothes will you bring?"

"Uh.. T-shirts..?"

"..."

"Tou-san? Why? Is there a problem?"

"..Er.. Nothing! I'll check your luggage if you forgot anything, okay?"