Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT
REVEALED

The stunned Guardians and the World's Greatest Hitman were still in shock. Of course they were, even the Cloud, the Mist and the Sun Arcobaleno.

They couldn't believe their eyes, that their respected boss, who defeated the manliest and most powerful men in the mafia is now a descendant of Eve.

When they opened the door, Tsuna wasn't even near naked, unlike what those who had wild imaginations out there thought. He.. She was already done changing the pants, and was clad with a camisole top.

Although the two small bulges in the Decimo's chest, the curvy waist, the feminine hands, and that obviously female body curves weren't missed by their sharp perverted eyes.

They wondered why they never noticed until now, and wanted to know if their boss was actually a girl even in their original world.

But that might be impossible, what with the countless times Tsuna ripped his clothes and ran around Namimori in just his boxers when hit by a Dying Will Bullet.

They stood there petrified, with masks of shock, confusion, denial, and incredulity. Their train-of-thoughts were almost in the same wavelength. Well, almost..

'Jyu--Is that really Jyuudaime?' Hayato was beyond the word disbelief, but had a surprisingly pink tint in his cheeks. 'He.. she.. she looks cute though..'

'Is that Tsuna? Was it a game? Cosplay, maybe?' Takeshi wondered, knitting his eyebrows together in concentrated thought.

'My otouto is now my imouto?!?!' Ryohei was screaming in his head. Although he was just as clueless as the Rain Guardian most of the time, he at least had the right idea of what just happened.

'Tsuna..nii? Or Tsuna..nee?' Lambo was confused. 'What is happening here?!?!'

'Bossu is..now a girl?' Chrome was worried dearly for her boss.

'Wao.. I didn't expect to see that..' An amused skylark thought to himself. Although Kyoya knew Tsuna's secret, he didn't expect to find him.. er.. her.. in that awkward and embarrassing situation.

'Chest. I saw Tsunayoshi-kun's chest. But it's kinda bigger than usual. An illusion?' A certain perverted pineapple mused, unconsciously wiping the blood oozing out his nose.

'What in the world was that?!?! Was I hallucinating?' Reborn was caught off guard, a bit unusual for the World's Greatest Hitman.

Chrome guarded the door while Tsuna changed. And when the brunet was done, they all earned a sharp slap in the face, except Chrome of course.

*SLAP*

"Hey! What the heck was that for, Dame-Tsuna?!" Reborn exclaimed, nursing his red cheek, shocked that his student even had the nerve to land a hand on his face.

"You even had to ask?! Perverts! Didn't you learn how to knock?!"

"Didn't you learn how to lock?" Reborn retorted.

"I DID LOCK!"

"But it opened, that's not my fault!"

"Even so, you should have knocked first!"

Reborn glared and, amazingly, Tsuna glared back.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyy!!!" They were interrupted by Renge who was running in their direction. "What are.. *huff* you guys.. *huff* doing here?! The dance is supposed to start!"