Thirty-one

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
S.O.S.

[I dedicate this chapter to @onedemoniclilly, @snorlax126, @Lianna62, @Ultramitz, @CreativeDynomo, @SkyeLark_Heichou27, @Ivfanfiction and @mysterious-ana for commenting in the previous chapters. Enjoy!]

~*~

It was another day. Everything was normal, at least, as normal as it gets in Tsuna's chaotic life. But thinking that it will be normal is nothing but naivety.

~*~

In a room hidden by thick red curtains and closed oak doors gathered seven men.

A heavy atmosphere shrouded the room. They were all seated in velvet-cushioned chairs, and silence filled the air.

They kept staring at one another, glaring is more appropriate, and the air tensed even more. Then suddenly, someone broke the silence.

"Maa..maa.. Even if you guys argue all day long, Tsuna is mine.." the usually exuberant ravenet stated in an unusual serious tone.

"Hey! Don't act like Jyuudaime is yours! Jyuudaime is mine!" a silveret retorted, claiming his beloved boss as his.

"OII! Tsuna is NOT YOURS to the EXTREME!!!" the silver-haired boxing enthusiast exclaimed, louder than usual.

"Yare yare.. Don't act as if you own Lambo-sama's property.." another ravenet lazily stated, as if it was a fact known by everyone from the start.

"Oya..oya.. You seem to forget that it was I who first wanted to possess Tsunayoshi. Kufufu.." a pineapple-haired illusionist eerily laughed.

"Weak herbivores, the omnivore Tsunayoshi belongs to me.." the aloof skylark said with a glare.

*BANG*

A certain ravenet wearing a fedora held a smoking green gun in his hand. "Chaos... That Dame-Tsuna.. is mine alone.."

"Wait.." Takeshi interjects and all eyes snapped in his general direction. He looked serious for a moment, then raised a hand to the back of his head, scratching while grinning his usual smile. "What are we even fighting over again?"

The other Guardians deadpaned at the Rain. Others scowled in annoyance.

"Stupid Baseball-freak.. I knew you were stupid, but I never imagined it to be this worse."

"Hahaha.. Maa, Hayato.. I only wanted to lift the atmosphere even just a little. You guys are all too serious."

"You're the one who started claiming Tsuna-chan, remember?" Lambo muttered lazily.

"Well, you guys were all tense, so.."

"Anyway, we should ask Tsuna to the EXTREME if he will agree to this."

"Kufufu~ As if he's got any choice either."

~*~

Tsuna was humming as he walked home, only to get snatched inside a car, blinking at least thrice at how quick it happened.

"H-Hiieeee! What's happening?! Why did you take me?! Let me out!" Tsuna screeched.

"Please refrain from shouting, Tsuna-sama. Would you like pineapple juice instead?" One of the men in black suits sitting next to him offered, with a soft smile.