BraveRebel (Bellarke Fanfiction)

BELLAMY:

The colors of her eyes, the softness of her lips, the princess blond hair, her delicious natural scent and the beautiful sound of her voice. She comes to me every night. In my dreams I mean. Because of course she would never really come to me. We're suppose to hate each other. We do hate each other...well, she hates me.

I got it bad. She's on my mind every day. I feel some sort of responsability for her, like a pretective instinct. And even though we drive each other crazy most of the time I respect her more than anyone in this place.

My thoughts were inturrupted by someone calling my name. I turned around to where the sound came from and I saw Finn running cocky towards me. "What do you want, spacewalker?", I said, using the nickname he hated so much. "Have you seen Clarke?", he asked as if she had disappeard in front of his eyes. "What do you mean 'Have I seen Clarke?' ? You've lost her or something?" I said, obviously teasing him. "I'm serious! She's nowhere to be found!", he pretty much yelled hysterical back at me.

No matter how many snarky and witty comments I had lining up in my head, ready to fire back at him, I knew he was serious. Clarke wasn't the type to disappear. I felt an instant worry for her, and my heart started to beat really fast. "Where did you see her last? Who saw her last?! Have you cheked everywhere? Is her backpack missing?", my questions were just flowing out of my mouth, out of my control. Finn just stared at me like I was stupid. "Do you really think I would come to you if I really didn't have to? SHE'S NOWHERE IN THIS CAMP!", he yelled!

I grabbed Finn by his jacket pushing him up towards the dropship. "Calm the fuck down, Spacewalker! I'll find her, OKAY?!", I yelled back, standing close up in his face. I let go of Finn and ran to get my gun.

Finn ran after me, grabbing me by my shoulder, turning me to face him. "I'm coming with you", he said. "No chance in hell, Spacewalker!", I fired back at him, brushing his hand of me. I could literallt punch him in the face right there! He was using up my time! I nodded at Miles and Tanner as a sign of not to letting Finn leave this camp and they nodded back as they understood what I asked of them.

I rushed towards the gate, hearing Finns struggle against the two buff guys behind me, and ran as fast as I could, with only one thing on my mind. Clarke.

Please let me know what you think and if you think I should update!