Chapter 21

Author's note:

Don't forget the banner contest! Deadline in June 22nd! Pick your favorite quote, make something out of it with a picture or a drawing or whatever and send it to me through Facebook, a link of a PM!

Thank you all for the support, constructive criticism and kind words the past two weeks. :) You guys really make me smile. So thank you for keeping me inspired! As always: feel free to comment on ANYTHING, PM me with questions, tips or just to say hi. And don't forget to add me on FB or like my page.

https://www.facebook.com/MokitaSBS 

https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NUDITY AND LIGHT SEXUAL ACTS

Of course it's all tasteful and nothing too bad, but I just wanted to warn you, in case you have a problem with that kind of stuff. Trust me, it's nothing too bad, I don't write erotic stories or anything!

Enjoy!

The moment I opened my eyes, I felt like crap. It had been like this for days now, and I was getting pretty damn sick of it. I rolled over, trying to get some more sleep. It was still too dark out to be time to get up yet. I felt a surge of energy from Eros and grunted – he was up. More than that, he was at the door. I threw my pillow in the air and kicked it just to get some of my anger out before facing my boyfriend – who deserved more than this foul mood.

“Come on,” Eros said the moment I opened the door for him. “We’re going for a run.”

“But it’s raining,” I complained. “And it’s cold.” So much for not confronting him with my temper.

Eros sighed. “So what? You never minded before.”

“Well, now I do.”

Our eyes locked and for a long moment, we tried to stare the other down. I won, but only because he just gave up. I must be a real basket case for him to let me win this easily: Eros is a wonderful person, but he can be a sore loser at times. He must love me a lot to let me have this one.

“Fine,” he groaned. “No running. I’ve got another idea…”

“What?” I asked, trying to sound less irritated than I felt.

His eyes glinted excitedly. “I’m not telling.” Before I could protest, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me down the hall like a bag of potatoes. I screamed, banging my fists against his back. I didn’t really mind that he was carrying me unceremoniously, but I had on nothing but a nightgown – a piece of clothing not meant for these kinds of activities. If anyone walked past, they would get a clear look at my panties.

“Stop fighting,” Eros told me. He was obviously very pleased with himself. “I’m not kidnapping you. Well… not for long anyway.”

It was a good thing it was still so early. Of course I would have preferred to be woken up later than six o’clock in the morning on a school day. Hell – on any day really. But at least it meant no one witnessed this whole charade.

“Where are we going?” I asked, giving up the fight. I scrunched my nose when I noticed a familiar smell. “Chlorine? Are you taking me swimming?”