Q&A 4

Sorry, this is not a chapter!

The fourth Q&A with your favorite author… ME :D

Thank you all for the questions! I still can’t believe so many people have questions about my story!

GOT ANOTHER QUESTION FOR ME? POST IT IN THE COMMENTS WITH “Q&A” IN FRONT OF IT AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE NEXT ONE I WILL POST ONCE I’VE GOT ENOUGH QUESTIONS BUNDLED UP TOGETHER. ANYTHING GOES!

CrazyMuffinSoldier: what's your real name, just curious?

My real name is “Joke”. Yes, that is an actual name. It’s not a joke, haha. Seriously you get that I get a lot of jokes about my name, but it’s actually an old traditional Dutch name. And since I’m Dutch… :P

bridiefinn21: what does Demona sound like? as in singing? because i listen to the song that she's singing when she IS singing, but i'm just wondering what she sounds like...?

I always imagine her like the girl from Krezip – you know that band? They’re Dutch. :P Listen to the song “Sweet Goodbyes”. Her voice is amazing. But you’re free to imagine her to sound however you want her to!

InuRulez: Hi !! Do you read every coment on every chapter?? if you come upon this comment of mine i want to tell you that you are an amaazing writer and me and my best friend Hajra love your books to death !! and we are reading this story from all across the world in Pakistan !! loads of love to you !!

Hi!! Yes, I do read every comment on every single chapter. I don’t have the time and energy to reply to EVERY SINGLE ONE, but when I see a special comment, I take the time to reply. When I have some time on my hands, I go through all the comments and leave little comments myself, because I like to interact with my readers. They keep me inspired and they make my story better. So thank you for this question, InuRulez! Thanks to you and your friend for reading my stories from all across the world! :D It makes me feel lucky and kinda famous! :)

Brittany_Lynn01: will a touch of red be published?

That depends on how the publication of the first book goes and how many books I’ll sell. It takes money to publish a book yourself and if I don’t earn that money back, I won’t be able to publish the next book… But if you all buy the book & support me, I will surely go on to publish ATOR!

Breathing_Books12: will things with demons mother be fixed- or is it like a scar, that fades over time but is vivid in the mind for her? You don't have to tell me but...I would like to know...okay so I'd really like to know ;)

Of course, the fact that Demona is a vampire will always taint their relationship, but she will definitely stay in Dem’s life and be a real mother to her. :)

Kathtineme: are u gonna write the other books on wattpad too?

Sure! I will always make my first drafts on Wattpad, I think. Just remember they are only drafts – the real books will be polished more & published with cool covers and new scenes. ;)

jay_jam40: What made you want to write the SBS sequel?

I just wasn’t done with the characters, I guess. I felt like I had barely started to get to know them on a deeper level. The first book ended with a cliffhanger, Dem hadn’t even chosen a guy yet. Of course, I already know who she’s gonna end up with, all the ups and downs, what her future job will be, etc. But my readers don’t and I think you all deserve to know. ;)

Cooki3R: I've been meaning to ask. When I read that Demona dyed her hair red, I was surprised. Then I realised that it kinda linked with the cover of this story. I always wanted to ask, did she dye her hair because she wanted to look like a monster? To be bad or rebel like? Or just to be noticed more?

Dem certainly didn’t want to be noticed more – she’s already a legend and the talk of the school. She could wear black all the time and crawl underneath a table and stil be the centre of attention! But yeah she wanted to look the way she felt: mature, monstrous, definitely not innocent. She felt like people were treating her like an innocent little girl, whereas she feels like a monster, a true vampire, someone who’s bad, dangerous, and again: NOT INNOCENT.

Wolfie03: Well and and friends find out in this book or one of the next ones

Too much of a spoiler! ;)

natypr2000: will Minnie start dating Will or will she stay single?

Only time will tell. :P Can’t give such a spoiler, sorry!

orny4680: Which publisher are you hoping to send SBS to if you do send it to one?

Not sure yet… I will start with one here in my hometown, Alter Ego Press. Then I will move on to publishers in America.

Cooki3R: Are you self publishing?

Yes, I will be using CreateSpace. The book will be available on sites like Amazon. I will post the links in due time ;)

Wolfie03: Does Carl ever find out what happened with Dylan and Ben?

Only time will tell…

Katarina_Patrova_: Will Eros and Demona have sex?

Yes, they will. :) But I’m not telling when or how it’ll all work out…

Hellformusic: In time, will Demona ever develope mind control cause that would be sick because she and Eros could go crazy all over each other and she could help him when he gets out of control...

Wow… this is creepy. I definitely can’t answer this question, but trust me when I sat that Demona and mind control have a bit of a past and they will have one HECK of a future together…. Prepare yourselves!

GOT ANOTHER QUESTION FOR ME? POST IT IN THE COMMENTS WITH “Q&A” IN FRONT OF IT AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE NEXT ONE I WILL POST ONCE I’VE GOT ENOUGH QUESTIONS BUNDLED UP TOGETHER. ANYTHING GOES!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this Q&A!