3

"Fucking asshole, I just wanted to have a good day" I mutter, dropping back on the couch.

"We still can"

"I'm gonna to go take my son home, wanna come? I don't have work until two."

"Yeah I have nothing else to do" Rem grabs his phone off the coffee table "what about your leg? You gotta wrap it." he reminds me.

"Shit, I forgot" I sigh. "Remi? Can you grab it please, it hurts when I move" that nickname gets him every time.

"Of coarse"

I hold out my hand to take it from him only to see him putting the ointment on his finger then gently rub it on my leg , cover it with gauze and wrap it with the black wrap I left out.

I look at my leg then at Rem once he gets back up, whispering a quiet thank you.
That's why I love him. Sure he wears make up and has tattoos and is always in black but that's just it, we're different, all four of us. People don't ever take a second look at us or give us a chance because we're a bit different to what most people are like.

"Come on I'll carry you over there" he tucks my hair behind my ears so I can't hide behind it like I always do. "It's okay Re-" Im cut off by him picking me up bridal style and calling my dog over "Spike! buddy let's go!"

Sure enough, he comes running and follows us out. We walk in and I put my dog in the back yard before Remington and I walk upstairs to my room where I then slip into some black ripped jeans to hide my leg and some white nike high tops after taking out the sweater I stoled from Remington the other day.
"Is that my playboy sweater? I've been looking for it for like a week you ass" he laughs, reaching for it only for me to turn my back towards him.

"It's mine now" I laugh trying to put it on. I feel his hand on my waist, pulling me to him but I go the opposite way, only for him to pull more and toss me onto the bed. I grab the sweater, attempting to hold it above my head when I feel Remington's leg between my thighs and see a hand reaching for the sweater. My breath hitches and I toss the sweater off the bed "No! My hoodie" Remington pouts. I laugh a little before I feel his hand on my outer thigh going up towards my waist, Remington's face is next to my ear and my breath hitches once more "shouldn't of done that princess" his warm breath fans against my ear and a silent almost non existent moan escapes my lips.

He chuckles. Does he think this is funny? "You like that?" he whispers, fingers trailing down my stomach, above my panty line. I suck in a sharp breath and with everything in me I flip us so that I'm straddling him, putting my head down towards his ear while thrusting my hips against him very lightly, whispering "that's not funny, Remi, don't try that again" I kiss his jaw, quickly getting up and grabbing the sweater I dropped on the floor putting it on and walking out my door, looking over my shoulder "hurry I want Starbucks and nachos" he gives me stunned expression while rubbing a hand down his face before running it through his spiked hair.

"Fuck me"