54

"When the fuck did you think you were going to tell us you were leaving? When you were already at the airport? Oh wait I know" Remington pauses "maybe once you were already gone huh? You don't just keep this shit until the last minute Aislin"

Right now, November 21, is the day before Emerson's birthday. It also happens to be the day before I leave with Luke. Katie and the other two boys took the news quite well but obviously Remington didn't. I came over to give Emerson his birthday present before I left and I obviously had to tell him why.

Him and Seb wished me luck and told me to have fun while Remington just got angry.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't exactly feel comfortable telling you guys with all the shit that's been going on between me and you" I'm sat on his bed while the other two boys are downstairs keeping away from our current fight "you're pregnant Ace, you can't just fucking be traveling like that for months" he rants "youre not fucking going" he grits "it's not your decision to make" I stand up now angry that he's trying to control me "I made this decision months in advance Remington"

He begins to back me into the wall "no" he laughs, his arms trapping me between him and the wall "when I said I was going to be there for you I didn't know you were just going to fucking leave after dropping that shit on me"

"I don't need your permission" I grit "im almost twenty, I can take care of myself" I shove at his chest but he doesn't budge "here's your options" he says staring me in the eyes "you can either stay here where me and the guys can watch you and take you to the doctors if we have to or you can leave with your fucking boy toy and loose me for good this time"

I shove him hard this time "no!" I grit "you don't get to make me choose" I shove him again and he stumbles "well you have to, I can't stand by and watch you live out the plans we made with him" he says louder "you know I can't choose" my voice wavers "I won't choose Remington" my attempts at pushing him are useless now as he's not even budging anymore "you want know why?" He laughs "it's because you know deep down that you still fucking love me and that's not going to change, you may think that you love him and maybe you do but I'm still there" he pokes at my chest and I stare up at him weakly, tears sliding down my cheeks "I'm still there, because you know that what we had" he traps me again "was better than what you have now"

"No it's not" I say weakly "Luke wouldn't make me choose between you guys, he wouldn't do this to me or taunt me or make me cry because he's not the asshole you are Remington" my voice becomes more confident "so fuck you, I'm going and that's that. You wanted me to choose so there's my answer, I'm going and if you don't want to be in my life anymore then that's fine but don't think I'm going to beg you to stay this time be-" he presses his lips again mine and as much as it stirs a familiar feeling in my chest I push him off "no" I say "no, you don't get to do that" I touch my lips and stare at him disappointedly.

"You drive me so fucking crazy" he growls "please just let me kiss you" his hand lands on my waist and he pulls me to him connecting his lips to mine once more only to have me push him off again "Remington stop" I say weakly "I'm not doing this again, I'm sorry" I make my way around him "bye" I whisper leaving him to lean his forehead against the wall where I was just pressed up against a few seconds ago.

Shutting his door I and make my way downstairs quickly, avoiding the boys as I leave the house and hop into my car.

I hear noise coming from inside the house and I already know what it is, he's throwing his things around and it makes my tears spill over as I take in a shaky breath.

"Fuck!" I hear a faint shout and take it as my cue to leave already so I buckle my seatbelt and do just that.

--