5

Remington's POV
I wake up to freezing cold water on my face, hearing a scream from Aislin who was still next to me. Immediately my mind thinks of the one person who is dumb enough to do this shit "Emerson Barrett you're fucking dead!" I yell, getting up only to feel the worst pain ever shoot through my sock covered feet and cause me to let out the most girly scream ever. I see Emerson not too far from us, holding a now empty bucket laughing is ass off along with Seb who was recording it all.

I hear another scream followed by "you fucking assholes!" and It's only now that I realize that my entire room was covered in mousetraps. Aislin is on her back laying on the floor.

"Have fun getting out fuckers" Emerson says running off to what I'm guessing was his room seeing as I heard a door slam shut followed by the sound of a lock.
I look at Sebastian and chuckle "you're fucked to Sebby boy" then throw my pillow on the floor setting off the rest of the traps and Sebastian walks backwards slowly "oh come in baby brother you don't mean that" he says giving a nervous smile "oh yes I do" I reply and he runs downstairs yelling out that he'll be at his girlfriends house. I get up and help out Aislin who by the way was still on the floor "I'm gonna kill Emerson" she mutters taking off my now soaking wet hoodie that she stole along with her t-shirt that was also mine and I quickly close my eyes to which she says "Rem, I don't know why your closing your eyes, you guys have seen me in a bikini it's basically the same thing plus you're the one who picked it this morning".
I open my eyes to see her back turned towards me and see a fresh bruise on her back and walk towards her using one hand to hold her still by her waist while I use the other to gently trace It and I let out a sad sigh when she tenses up and I kiss her shoulder.
"When did this happen princess" I ask. I hear her sniff "it doesn't matter Rem" she says trying to turn around. " please" I ask.

"They we're fighting and i tried to stop him from hitting her so instead he pushed me into the wall and I hit my head and blacked out ,when I woke up I found out that he ended up beating her and I couldn't stop it, i felt so useless" she stopped crying and instead just looked angry "I fucking hate him Rem" she says.

"It's okay babe so do I ,but guess what?" I tell her "what" she asks "the day that he gets caught,he's never getting out. We just have to catch him at home" i reply brushing some of her damp hair behind her ear so I could see her face not once looking down at her bare chest , well it wasn't bare as she had a bra on but that's not the point.

"That's the reason I love you." She whispers " you always know how to calm me down." she adds "but I do have to shower Rem I'm all wet"

"Is it because you saw me or because Emerson basically tried to drown us like rats" I say to which she replies with "oh it's most definitely because I saw you Rem I think I need some holy water up in here, wait no scratch that, that'll kill you then I won't be able to tell anyone I know a vampire" she mocks waving her hands around as she talks " get the fuck out of here with that shit" she says laughing then slowly walks to me grabbing me by my necklace, her face now by my ear as I hold her waist and she whispers "but to be honest with you Rem,I wouldn't mind you on top me again" I hold in my breath and pull her closer to me "well then,that makes two of us" I tell her lifting her up and wrapping her legs around me while kissing her on the lips.

"I still need to shower" she moans as I walk us over to close the door while avoiding the mousetraps on the ground and locking it. "Well you should have thought of that before"I say as I pin her on the wall and feel her grind her hips onto me making me go crazy.

I walk over to my bed and lay her down as I take off my shirt, "my god, princess you're beautiful" I tell her as I go to kiss her again only to have her flip me over so she was on top this time " I need you right now Remington" she moans as she starts to unbuckle my black jeans but I decide to tease her a bit as pay back for this morning. God we're so fucking bipolar.

I flip her over so that she's under me again and pull her pants off trailing my fingers lightly up and down her stomach close to her panty line only to retreat my hand and start kissing her neck. She groans and grips the back of my neck pretty firm while pulling me close and whispers " don't tease me Remington, you know I'm far better at it than you are and you know I can be a bitch".

"Fuck you're so hot Aislin" I groan taking off the rest of our clothing "then fuck me already" she moans impatiently.

"With pleasure" I grin. I thrust into her and she lets out the sexiest fucking moan. I stay still for a second before continuing to thrust in and out of her quickening my pace as she asked me to " Right there Rem" she moans and digs her nails into my shoulder blades leaving scratches as she usually did when we had sex.
I admit it hurt when she did this but the pain also turned me on. One of the best things about it was I didn't have to be gentle when I fucked her she liked when I gripped her hips hard and made her moan out my name she admitted it to me one time after three rounds of sex she liked the marks I left on her after and vise versa weird as it sounded.

I continued to thrust in to her and occasionally groan with pleasure as she moaned out my name.
" fuck I'm close" I tell her as she repeatedly moans my name and then says " me to" and I knew what she wanted.

I turned her so that she was on her knees and thrusted in and out of her as I gripped her hips and thrusted harder and faster and we reached our highs.

She turns around and kisses me on my neck " now how about that shower?" God I fucking love her