7

It had been a week since the incident happened with my father. One week since my mom left to Australia to live with my aunt. One entirely long hard week since my dog died.

I moved in with the boys and sold the house with everything in it. I got my dogs ashes at the vet I work at, mainly because it was harder to for me personally to burry him I don't know why but it was. My dad got a sentenced to 8 years to life for domestic violence, animal cruelty,and attempted murder.

It was currently 2:00pm on a Wednesday afternoon and I was working on giving all our animals that we kept at the veterinary their medications. One of my favorite patients was Athena, she was a white and black pitbull husky mix. She was a stray who was hit my a car and had to get her right front leg amputated. It was her turn to get medication before her adopter came to pick her up. We've had her for a about three or four days. Her company kind of helped me out over the last couple of days without spike and I'm slowly but surely getting by with the all the boys help of course.

They've been there for me as well, especially Sebastian as he's the one who let me stay there of course . Without him I probably would have to had moved to a small apartment or something.

Before I knew it Athena's new mom was here. "Hi I'm here to pick up Athena. My name is Amanda I came by the other day I don't know if you remember?" "Yes of course I remember how could I forget! Let me just go get her and I'll be right out" I smile and hurry to go grab Athena.
"Hey mama, are you ready to go to your new home" I exclaim grabbing her a pink studded collar and princess crown thing that I personally thought would be cute for her to go home in as well as a pink leather leash.

I walk out with her in hand as almost as soon as I walked out Amanda squealed "oh my lord how cute. Hi baby , oh my gosh you're so pretty look at you my little princess" I smiled in pure joy letting a tear fall out of my eye as I remember how I used to be with my dog.
"Well she's all ready to go this was her last day of medication shes all yours. Also I hope you liked the leash and collar I thought it was the cutest thing ever" I tell her "oh my gosh I love it thank you" she replies "no problem have a great day. Bye princess" I say petting her one last time as they walk out. I turn around and grab my Keyes seeing as it is 2:45 now and also my lunch.
"Who are you calling princess,princess?"I jump at the voice behind me only to see Remington and Emerson with a bag of Taco Bell.

"My gosh Guys You scared the shit out of me!"I quietly yell at them holding my hand above my heart "Well shit we brought you food your highness" Emerson said dramatically bowing down to me "why thank you my good sir or shall I say pirate" I laugh getting ready to lock the door before Katie my coworker runs out of the back room "sorry Aislin I forgot it was lunch" "its okay I wouldn't want to be locked in either" I laugh as she walks out to her car.
I lock the door and follow the boys to their car where we drove to the house which was only about a block from where I work and we sat out on the front lawn eating our food.

"Oh I almost forgot. We brought you a Dr.Pepper!" Remington said getting up and running to the car.

"Awe you remembered" I say pretending to cry "actually I did. Remington can't remember shit because he's a little fuck face" Emerson laughed "true that, true that" I say nodding in agreement.

"Hey I'm right here you assholes" Rem whines throwing lettuce from his taco at us "oh sorry we didn't see you there" I joke " yea you're so white Remi we thought you were a ghost our something" Emerson adds on laughing as we clink our drinks together. "Well fuck you to Emerson"Remi says "ew no that's what you guys do plus you're my brother" "yea Remi you're his brother, and that's what we do" I laugh.

My alarm went off which meant I have ten minutes to get get back to work. "Oh shit I have to go guys I have ten minutes left of lunch" I say gathering my trash and throwing it away in the dumpster. "I'll drive you"Rem tells me getting up "yea I have to go with Sebastian to buy groceries" Emerson responds fist bumping me. "Alright see you later big bro" I tell him as we get in the car and leave.